Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FTP Apps

MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    It's pretty damn embarrassing to be sure, especially considering you're supposed to be a mod. Please, if you don't know the answers to questions or you're not quite sure then please don't attempt to help people...
    I did know an answer, and gave a valid one. Period. Then along come the trolls...

Your post here is just that as well as Barb's. It serves no other purpose here other than to rod.

And this....

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Agreed. You need to try to up your game a little bit. Beating you is embarrassingly easy
    Why not just say "I know you are, but what am I?" next time?

Get real, guys.

Again, it doesn't read like that and I'm confident most sensible people will agree with me. The only thing worse than trolling is someone giving wrong/ill-informed answers, stop it (on both counts).

You're a little bit deluded aren't you, something of a dream(weaver)er.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Ah, so it's not exactly what one commonly calls an "ftp client" then.

Thanks for that
    To call Dreamweaver just a web development application is silly. It does soooo much more than that.

It is also an FTP Client, and referring to the program as such is not odd or nonsensical. It's actually the FTP client in the profession of web design.

It also has a CSS panel.

It also has unlimited drag/drop capabilities whereas most other clients will only allow you to do so within the local or remote views. Let's not forget about instant previews of your web page to be, so no switching between pages with constant refreshing.

You can work with other essential programs seemlessly as well - Fireworks, Flash, etc.

If you have to look it up in Wiki, then you just don't know squat about the program, so why even comment?
    A 100mb ftp client.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    WINSCP is very good and easy, comfortable for use

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234