Thread: Poolhall Junkies

I'm looking for an avi or mpg on Kazaa lite. Does anyone know if it's available yet? If so what is the file name and quality?

Thanks

EDIT: I'M LOOKING FOR POOLHALL PROPHETS AND NOT POOLHALL JUNKIES

THANKS

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Two dvdrip version came out in august and september of last year. Check ircspy.com and search for it there a few times and check sharereactor.com. You may be able to find it on emule through sharereactor. Or maybe someone here has it. Did you leave autosearch running on kazaa to find it for awhile? Ah i doubt it's even on kazaa but yeah try what i said.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    The reason I'm looking for this is as a favor to a friend. After a little research I'm starting to think he's looking for Poolhall prophets. he said this just recently was released in the theaters on the east coast.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    try putting a request in the requests ection mate youll get more replys there than here

fuck Derby County

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@21 May 2003 - 04:54
    try putting a request in the requests ection mate youll get more replys there than here
    Cool thanks.

As you can tell I'm a bit of a n00b here.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    What Paul said and it was released in ny and la February 21st of this year. Ask your friend who's in it. if he says christopher Walken and Rick Shroeder which had me wanting to see this film then this is the one.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by slick nick@21 May 2003 - 04:56
    What Paul said and it was released in ny and la February 21st of this year. Ask your friend who's in it. if he says christopher Walken and Rick Shroeder which had me wanting to see this film then this is the one.
    yeah I'll ask him..I knew nothing about this movie until I went to IMDB and didn't really find anything out there that might be what he's talking about. I'll find out tomorrow.

thanks