Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: software torrents

asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    yeah not a lot of people talk highly of demonoid because of its slow speeds and hit and runners but its the one place i often go to when i cant find what im looking for be it software, movies, etc. so i wouldnt say its a piece of shit.
    not only that it also has low seeder level on each torrent (including new)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well i dont download new stuff there cuz as u said its slow. That what the elite trackers u have are for. But the guy who created this thread is asking for random software, not scene releases.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think Torrentleech (0day)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by analyzer. View Post
    I thought demonoid was a piece of shit?
    Demonoid has kick-ass content but speeds equal to a public tracker. You asked for random soft; if you want scene rls you know where to go. But if u r looking for personal rips and u dont mind slow speeds ...demonoid

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Gotta be demonoid or a public tracker as a last resort, both have great selections of random software

Demonoids fantastic for old stuff that you can find elsewhere, a great resorce

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Maybe I can help you but it's not bittorrent

http://forumw.org/
    http://www.warez-bb.org/

This are warez-boards.. great sites for apzz!! They have EVERYTHING (good rapidshare speed)
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12