Thread: OT: Joost invite needed

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Skype founders are Joost in time for online TV plan
    By Nic Fildes
    Published: 17 January 2007

The founders of Skype, the internet-based voice service that has caused waves in the telecoms industry, have set their sights on a similar shake-up of the TV sector with a new online service called Joost.

Joost offers broadcast-quality television content over broadband for free. Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis, who also established the music-sharing site Kazaa, are set to launch Joost in the UK this year, although the company has yet to reveal the launch date. It has already signed up content providers such as Warner Music and Endemol and advertisers including Wrigley and Maybelline.

Joost is designed to be a global internet platform that offers content developers and advertisers the chance to reach a worldwide audience. Like the "on-demand" services from Sky and Channel 4, Joost will let viewers watch a show when they like and pause and rewind programmes.

and from the http://www.joost.com/ site

Does anyone have an invite for this? I have a F*N and F*C acct to trade

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I have a few invites. PM sent so we can negotiate a deal.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kittie217 View Post
    Skype founders are Joost in time for online TV plan
    By Nic Fildes
    Published: 17 January 2007

The founders of Skype, the internet-based voice service that has caused waves in the telecoms industry, have set their sights on a similar shake-up of the TV sector with a new online service called Joost.

Joost offers broadcast-quality television content over broadband for free. Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis, who also established the music-sharing site Kazaa, are set to launch Joost in the UK this year, although the company has yet to reveal the launch date. It has already signed up content providers such as Warner Music and Endemol and advertisers including Wrigley and Maybelline.

Joost is designed to be a global internet platform that offers content developers and advertisers the chance to reach a worldwide audience. Like the "on-demand" services from Sky and Channel 4, Joost will let viewers watch a show when they like and pause and rewind programmes.

and from the http://www.joost.com/ site

Does anyone have an invite for this? I have a F*N and F*C acct to trade
    That sounds cool, cant wait till its non-invite

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    you can apply here:
    https://www.joost.com/apply.html

although I'm not sure how long it takes to be approved.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I have another invite to Joost to trade. I am looking for Level 4+ sites (Level 4.5 site ending with N, beginning with F, ScT in particular (invites preferred)). I know there's no trade value assigned to a Joost invite. If you want to make the trade, fine, if not, fine as well. I'm looking to build my way to the top in anyway I can just as everyone else is. Please PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by tcas; 01-25-2007 at 04:34 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    i'll trade you a gmail invite for a joost invite

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i am looking for a joost invite....i can offer oink invites!