Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you pay for an account or invite?

Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Now I shall enlighten all of you interested in the response that followed ;

Originally Posted by jaysik
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xxxxxx
    hay man i got a filelist account i dont use, also got templateshares invite, i dont care bout invites since i got everything i need, if you want to pay for USD for them ill you give you a invite to templateshare and filelist account, and with templateshares you automatically get 3 invites once you sign up, and you can sell those to i sold my one for 30 bucks

no that is ok, I can not pay for sites. I'm not that desperate

ok but if u know someone that is let me know

thanks

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Why are you XXXXX out his name?

Out him for the spanner he is.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I am not trying to oust the person, I am only trying to understand the demoralization that has led to the dysfunctional private tracker trading with some people. At one point in history, a private tracker held a spot as something one could not get. It was unobtainable, a black diamond. There was only one way in, you had to know someone. It was the modern day social club for people unwilling to use Napster and other P2P sites.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    So what are the counter arguments
    -he has to pay for his bandwidth so...
    -He has worked long and hard for the time to get them, hence = $, hence 30$ is way to cheap at 10 pepsi's an hour.
    -RIAA will probably sue his mom for his usage.
    -In order to be a professional, one must be paid
    -his gameboy recently fell in the toilet while wanking and he n333d5 a new one.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Let's be frank, the reason we use torrents is so we don't have to actually pay for the "genuine" stuff. But if you are paying to access the stolen material, why don't you just buy the stuff to begin with? (depending on how much you're willing to pay for the invite)

6. Lounge   -   #16
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ive never paid for software why I would pay for the privilege of joining a site that pirates software ? What a fucking oxymoron , the topic not you sir .

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by jaysik View Post
    thank you Mr. Jp Fugley and david02

I appreciate all you input and want to thank you fortaking the time to respond here
    Who the hell is this? And of course, as Peaty said, I don't pay for shit either.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

8. Lounge   -   #18
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    thank you Mr. Jp Fugley and david02

I appreciate all you input and want to thank you fortaking the time to respond here
    Who the hell is this? And of course, as Peaty said, I don't pay for shit either.
    Seems like a smart fellow we can't ask new members to wait a month have 30 posts then not feel like they can't post a thread in the lounge . That Torrent area seems like a bunch of pusses tho eh ?

I'm teasing I'v meet some nice members from a few of my free invites that I had to give away , all seemed thankful and offered me so many that I had to decline them . All a part of the sharing mentality I think ?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I am not trying to oust the person
    Well you should oust them. Selling invites isnt allowed on this site. Were going to be adding board rules including this and a pin topic on it. We ask if members get a pm message like this to copy and Report it and keep the message also...

Thanks.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    I am not trying to oust the person
    Well you should oust them. Selling invites isnt allowed on this site. Were going to be adding board rules including this and a pin topic on it. We ask if members get a pm message like this to copy and Report it and keep the message also...

Thanks.
    There should be a report button in the PM's too.

yo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast