Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: War Was A Good Thing...

yah, srry for not staiting the reasons..i was in a hurry.. Saddam wasn't running his country like he should have.Saddam was killing his ppl!...he needed to be taken outta power to save lives. i know some iraqi ppl died becuase of us, but its better they die, then millions of pl dying from nuclear weapons! and um...why wouldn't you trust wizard forums? despite the name..no wizards reside there...

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    A GOOD THING???

NO war is ever a GOOD THING! WHAT are YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Well... IF You are immune to human suffering, and ALL categories of CHAOS, I guess THEN it's ALL RIGHT!

I come from a small country that has had to FIGHT for it's existence and I resent people's attitude to WAR like it was some kind of f****** VIDEOGAME!

People will lose their homes, they lose their families, their loved ones.... and what for?

WE fought for indepenency and we got it.... not by war but by negotiations... finally.

And now we are one of the leading high-tech countries in the world. But there was a price.

Many of our fathers and our fathers fathers lost their lives or were seriously wounded and never fully recovered from the conflict and I raise my hat to those brave men who now are on poor pension or on social welfare... this country as so many others choose to forget their war-veterans and leave them all to waste forgetting the fact that if those men had NOT given their heart and soul for their country.... any of us morons would not be here today... writing stupid messages on the internet....

Well... in a nut-shell WAR is NEVER A GOOD THING!!!

STAMP THAT INTO YOUR FOREHEAD (if You got one...), bonehead.

H.H. ;(

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    but its better they die, then millions of pl dying from nuclear weapons!

Hello!

They cant find ANY WMD.

And Rumsfeld came out and said yesterday they probably never will.

Closest he's come to admiting they lied to you all, and knew it from the start.

Jees, at least come up with something like "Coz we liberated all the Iraqi's"....who btw, are so grateful that the current political leaders told Tony Blaire to fuck off, they didnt want their names sullied by having their photos taken with him......

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@29 May 2003 - 23:39
    but its better they die, then millions of pl dying from nuclear weapons!

Hello!

They cant find ANY WMD.

And Rumsfeld came out and said yesterday they probably never will.

Closest he's come to admiting they lied to you all, and knew it from the start.
    word. whoever the dufus was that suggested iraq would use a nuke showed an unusual amount of ignorance on several levels.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    NOT THAT I WANTED TO GET INTO A HEATED DEBATE ABOUT THIS STUFF, BUT IT IS NOT REALY LIKE ANYONE COULD ACTUALLY STOP US WE ARE THE LAST TRUE SUPERPOWER. AND BESIDES YOU GUYS DIDN'T ASK INDIA IF YOU COULD TAKE THEM OVER.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    it would be funny. if it were a comedy. but its not.

washingtonpost.com
    Bush: 'We Found' Banned Weapons
    President Cites Trailers in Iraq as Proof

By Mike Allen
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Saturday, May 31, 2003; Page A01

KRAKOW, Poland, May 30 -- President Bush, citing two trailers that U.S. intelligence agencies have said were probably used as mobile biological weapons labs, said U.S. forces in Iraq have "found the weapons of mass destruction" that were the United States' primary justification for going to war.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready

Well, they are clearly up to something!
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by clocker@31 May 2003 - 17:38
    Well, they are clearly up to something!
    indeed, the one in the bottom left hand corner looks particularly menacing...it must be the roving nuclear lab. and the one right beside it? fat man.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I just don't see how any reasonably intelligent analytical thinker could fail to be convinced by such evidence.

Don't need to show me any more.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    as far as i'm concerned, any Bush defender worth his weight in oil stocks simply can't ignore the commentary of joshua marshall. he has written several important pieces on iraq this year, and while his daily musings probably were a little hysterical just before the war started, his analysis is overwhelming first rate. for an intelligent, reasonable Democratic perspective, check: www.talkingpointsmemo.com which is updated several times a week.

j2, this is what i call good bias, in the sense that he certainly has an agenda, but has a high degree of journalistic integrity, and knows his stuff inside out.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast