Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music Is Crap

WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    to the person who calls him´self dontcare
    well you said it i did not.
    because i like musik.

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Razz+21 May 2003 - 12:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Razz @ 21 May 2003 - 12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--marine_aart@21 May 2003 - 11:50
    OMG, go back to movieworld music rulez my life, cant live without it
    im pretty sure we dont want him in movieworld either i mean what kind of moron can make such a stupic generalised statement i appreciate that an individual can critisise a specific music genre but to critisise all music is just stupid.

Of course if he has listened to every song ever made then ill retract my statement he then has the right to crititise them all

Razz

edit: typo [/b][/quote]
    lets send him to bookworld then

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Lets just calm down,why let what this fool said iritate you?

This is what they want.

I bet dontcare is a well know member under a different name.

Mods can you let us know if this is the case as i know you have powers.

4. Music   -   #14
    music is a way of expression and communication, whithout it we wouldn&#39;t be able to live&#33;&#33;&#33;

5. Music   -   #15
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    ROFL best topic I`ve seen so far today. How can you even consider posting such a topic
    And sure there is a lot of great music created today as well, you just have to look past all the mainstream stuff if thats not your thing.

6. Music   -   #16
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    To start this topic as a constructive argument about the quality of music, I could understand and even love to contribute to. The origin of this - some newbie acting as an obnoxious punk, saying that all music is crap - is beyond a joke. To quote Jessica Alba in Dark Angel, "1 million years of evolution and this is what we&#39;ve got to show from it". Not exactly inspiring.

I&#39;m with N£MO - I&#39;m guessing it&#39;s either some newbie who won&#39;t bother with understanding the sense of community in the KL forums (in which case, kick him off the forums then), or a regular who&#39;s just afraid to show his face when saying such extreme values (in which case, kick him off the forums, find the original person and make him pay ).

IMO dontcare can go f*** himself with his current attitude - If he wants to express an opinion about how music is nowadays, that&#39;s fine. But he&#39;ll be welcome to come back and try another stab in such a debate - But only when he&#39;s got a stronger argument and some respect for himself and the rest of the forum regulars (and that&#39;s IF he does in the first place).

Until then, as far as I care he can go to hell.

7. Music   -   #17
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Music Is Crap
    With A Capital C

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. Music   -   #18
    BANNED
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Music Is Crap
    With A Capital C
    yes he seemed to have missed that part

maybe he thinks i will sew him for copyright

anyway to dontcare her started thisthread music is crap

u f*ckin idiot come on reply back u go and make stupid threads like this and never reply i swear u must be death for a start not to like music i would kill myself if music went its my life

Why arnt the mods doing anything???? are they up drunk all night

maybe u should use your head as an instument and bang it across the table might help too,

9. Music   -   #19
    Jayhawk
    its such a bad arguement that its hard to find out where to start. Music is so relaxing its great.

10. Music   -   #20
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Come on just let it die out&#33; We all know that it was started to piss us off... No need to go on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast