Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Rip Scp

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by decay- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy
    Unfortunately we at scenepiracy are pulling the plug here as we have decided
    that the members here and staff do not deserve to be playing second fiddle to
    piracy and his other site www.sweloaders.org/ we didnt not know about this site
    but found out recently...this site was doomed from the start mainly because piracy
    had no intention of making this site succesful only as a backup for his other site
    he has taken a lot of money from the staff alone (hundreds) so without his knowledge
    and consent we are destroying this site to make a stand and a point to piracy who did
    not have any intention of paying back anyone and also was not going to give the
    uploaders there money in there competition....we could not sit and watch this happen
    scene ,Iceblade ,grimfortune ,deztini,and a few others would not ALLOW this to happen
    Thanks to all those who stayed loyal...you know who we are talking about..but this site was
    not going to make it because of piracy from the start..the uploaders quit and we dont blame them.
    goodluck to all of you...
    The ScP crew.
    lol
    decay is piracy , i just know it

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by decay- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy
    Unfortunately we at scenepiracy are pulling the plug here as we have decided
    that the members here and staff do not deserve to be playing second fiddle to
    piracy and his other site www.sweloaders.org/ we didnt not know about this site
    but found out recently...this site was doomed from the start mainly because piracy
    had no intention of making this site succesful only as a backup for his other site
    he has taken a lot of money from the staff alone (hundreds) so without his knowledge
    and consent we are destroying this site to make a stand and a point to piracy who did
    not have any intention of paying back anyone and also was not going to give the
    uploaders there money in there competition....we could not sit and watch this happen
    scene ,Iceblade ,grimfortune ,deztini,and a few others would not ALLOW this to happen
    Thanks to all those who stayed loyal...you know who we are talking about..but this site was
    not going to make it because of piracy from the start..the uploaders quit and we dont blame them.
    goodluck to all of you...
    The ScP crew.
    lol
    Great point, decay.

Well represented.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Lol... i just joined a day ago... because i thought it would be good. but it sucked. i mistook ScP for being good cuz i heard ScT is nice.

hopefully the 'good' guys from ScP can take another try and make something new.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by skgowtham
    decay is piracy , i just know it
    no

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    shikotee's Avatar Of Crazy Mind
    Wow... What a waste. What an asshole with that Xbox scam....

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    who cares, it was such a crappy site anyways
    on another note, who here thinks scc is starting to come around

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    DISABLED PRIVS
    its suck anyway...

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    i dont like this site

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Could someone tell what was that all about that xbox game, how did it go, din't read announcements.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    It was a raffle for a xbox 360, who obviously didnt have a winner.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast