Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 334041424344 LastLast

Thread: Post your PC pics

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    What do you use to keep the inside of your computer so immaculate?

I don't think God intended that sort of close to perfection clean thing when He created dust ... or laziness.
    Not even gonna lie. I hardly clean it at all. And even that is a very minor wipe down. I'm a fairly clean person so my house doesn't have a ton of dust to begin with, but more than anything it's the H440 case I think. My Cooler Master 690 and my Fractal Design cases both accumulated more dust than this case. Both the intakes have filters and that's a massive help. Bottom and front. I'm not the absolute biggest fan of NZXT products in general but their cases are top notch. So if you're looking for a cure to that pc cleaning laziness, give them a look.

Quote Originally Posted by deepchristiyen View Post
    That is a Noctua Chromax Fan sitting in top of a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Card ?

Cool Setup
    Yep. Is that noteworthy?
    Last edited by Skiz; 04-13-2018 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

2. Software & Hardware   -   #422
    When i first looked at it , I thought that was an A.I robot inside it
    Last edited by deepchristiyen; 04-13-2018 at 06:39 PM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #423
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I also realize I've been using the same motherboard, power supply, RAM for 4.5 years now. It might just be about that time... I've really been admiring the M.2 builds I see on PCPP. I'd like to build a little H200i rig but a lot of people have heat issues so I dunno.

Also, idol, did you ever pick up a 144Hz monitor? You were talking about it a couple years ago.

yo

4. Software & Hardware   -   #424
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    'Tweren't me so, no.

Last thing I did was upgrade my video card about a year ago. I basically only upgrade to support video games and if some of my other components are no longer edge, it's never been enough of a problem for me to notice.

Maybe if they released a decent game more frequently than every 3 years or so.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #425
    Poster
    Great chassis

6. Software & Hardware   -   #426
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've just put together a Louqe Ghost S1 build. It's a mini itx case. I opted for this route just to minimize the space my machine would occupy, plus it's a good looking case and you don't need a full size tower anymore to get powerful components inside. Made from milled aluminum it's as solid as can be; just extremely well built.

This was also the easiest PC I've ever built. Absolutely no hiccups or problems along the way. Not with the install, mobo, bios, nothing. It was seriously under an hour until I had everything inside and loading up a fresh Windows install. Crazy. Put the heatsink, fan and M.2 drive on the mobo. The case sides come off making things very simple. Screwed down the mobo, dropped in the PSU and GPU, plug everything in, and flip the switch. ezpz.

I can finally get rid of the old shiity table there that I've for some reason clung on to for decades. I keep my printer on the shelf below it and it's always been the perfect piece for that. Just need to find another place for the wireless printer.

Last edited by Skiz; 09-29-2019 at 05:29 PM.

yo

7. Software & Hardware   -   #427
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That looks awesome, skiz! I have definitely grown tired of pcs taking so much space. Will look into something similar next time I build.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #428
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Stealth computer hidden inside a cat cage.

9c16f0c0fda4b76259798a54255f6fad.jpeg
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #429
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Oh, specs.

Case: Louqe Ghost S1
    Mobo: Asus ROG Strix B450-i
    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
    RAM: 32GB Ballistix DDR4 PC4-24000
    PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum
    Cooler: Noctua NH L9x65
    Storage: Samsung 870 EVO Plus M.2 1TB
    GPU: EVGA 1080 ti SC2

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That looks awesome, skiz! I have definitely grown tired of pcs taking so much space. Will look into something similar next time I build.
    I dig it. Case was quite pricey but no regrets. Would def look into the Dan A4 if youre easily startled by an expensive case.
    Last edited by Skiz; 09-29-2019 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

10. Software & Hardware   -   #430
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Finally got fans and cabling complete. Got a good deal initially on the white ram sticks but I may just take the heat spreaders off altogether. I wonder if I can paint them...

211A0725-2B46-4985-B1CE-69BA2BB3A3C1.jpg

yo

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 334041424344 LastLast