Case: Thermaltake V9
    CPU: Core i7-2600
    Gfx: GT-210
    RAM: 8GB
    DVD: LG GH22NS50

Future:

Gfx: 6850 or /70
    BDR: LG BH08LS20
    Straight glass desk, don't know what I was thinking when I go teh L-shaped one :\
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #292
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    And wasn't it nice of the local government/roading company to donate the traffic cone.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Software & Hardware   -   #293
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    And wasn't it nice of the local government/roading company to donate the traffic cone.
    It's his router, you know for directing internet traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Frraksurred View Post
    Actually being anything but perfect will send you to hell. That however is why Christ came to sacrifice a life He lived perfectly to pay the debt for our imperfect lives. Perfect justice fulfilled and perfect love fulfilled. The choice is still left up to us to accept that gift or not. If all of this is proof of anything it is that He will not supersede our freedom of choice.
    Just as long as you have your sins forgiven before you die, according to the theory. In context of christian afterlife, most people are burning in hell, and heaven has a lot of former death row inmates.

The point was Gaming >>> christianity
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-31-2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #294
    Frraksurred's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frraksurred View Post
    The three Gateway monitors have all died and I'm gradually replacing them with Dell U3011's.
    What kind of crap do Gateway produce? I paid 800$ for a supposedly top of the line Gateway monitor (don't remember the model as it went to trash since) about 5 years ago and it died after 2 years, now I can officially say that their monitors suck donkeys.
    Agreed. I bought my three one at a time over the course of a year; this was back when they were first released and were getting outstanding reviews. Their previous 24" FHD2400 had also reviewed well, and the company was supposedly "under new management" so I thought I'd give them a chance. Unfortunately the XHD3000's died in mass quantities about 1.5-2 years later due to a circuit board that was cooking itself having been packed too tight. Despite my investment Gateway took the "that's too bad" approach because they had a recall nightmare on their hands and they knew it. The last panel I bought was as some of this was starting to come to light. When I went to register it on their site, the two I had previously registered had been erased. I re-registered them, but all three disappeared again the next day. I had the fore thought to get a screen capture in the event of a class action suit, but amazingly none have been filed.

So yes, never, ever, ever, eveeerrrrr buy Gateway.

--

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    This is like my setup, I didn't steal it from a thread in Team-WWA either

Hehe, cutting edge 2006!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #295
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sup, guys? I just put this little beauty together...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #296
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Aggressive, yet strangely Christian.
    Nice work!
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Software & Hardware   -   #297
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Aggressive, yet strangely Christian.
    Nice work!
    Thanks, clocker. I've always been a fan of righteous angles.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #298
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    damn MBM...how much is your electric bill every month?! J/K but seriously how much?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #299
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    damn MBM...how much is your electric bill every month?! J/K but seriously how much?
    He doesn't know, he sends all his bills to a carpenter in the middle east
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #300
    I split the bill with bijoy (he pitched in on the build too, ofc ), so it isn't too bad...

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast