rSR (fresh)
    Bitme (account)
    Pisexy (fresh)
    Filezone (fresh)
    iPlay (fresh)
    PT (fresh)
    FL (PU)
    Torrentbits (fresh)

I also have **N with a good buffer. ONLY good offers please.
    Last edited by Leecher101; 01-26-2007 at 12:54 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's a bad idea to post about your last account, they will disable it m8
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    better? and why would they disable it? it's not like I use the same username

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Leecher101 View Post
    better? and why would they disable it? it's not like I use the same username
    lol I also don't know but they must have intelligent spies, they almost find always the connection between this account and your ftn account
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    welll they cant just ban accounts on their site based on some similarities!
    Been There, Done That

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    if it's not the same username and he didn't publish his email here (which he registered to them with) they can't know it's him and ban him...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    *bump*

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by asafisraeli123 View Post
    if it's not the same username and he didn't publish his email here (which he registered to them with) they can't know it's him and ban him...
    yes they can, if you know your stuff you can get everyones ips inhere unless your using proxys and other things you can use for your protection...

many members inhere have hed their account dissabled just by offering in here and not the same username or email... so watchout

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I know they can detect ips easily. I use proxies almost always on forums. what I don't need is people acting as if I'm a n00b just because I've only been here a month. I see plenty other people offering FTN here and they aren't told to not mention the site.

P.S. - The above was necessarily directed towards one individual but how these forums are to new people in general. They may be just "trying to help" but it is quite irritating to someone like me.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    maby you know it but many people reading this might not so its benefitial to them, I didnt know this until 2 months ago...

and I didnt check your join date before posting and that even dosnt tell anything about what you might know or not, but we are just trying to be helpfull...