Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pm Problem (mods Only I Have No Idea Who Is A Mod)

n00b
    Got this message in a pm and thought it was highly threatning to me that is well here it is (Don't ban me because i thought the mods would like to see it.

BTW the person that sent me this was Im_#1

Title: hello nigga

Message: all well ...... look its me again............... killa............. i flam i spam...............................i used to love k-lite forums...........but then the truth set in which it will for u all lata on...............aka it wears on u and real life begins to set in.............. well any who ......................

killa was banned as Dark_Prince u may have seen my post in the verifieds with the red ------ all through it and banned under my avatior well as u can see they cant bann their way out a wet paper bag...............
    i seek fun sumtin this forum seeks to destory and so does the chat room........................ u all noobs may not know there was a point where we could do and say anything in klchat and on this forum == aka we had fun..................can u pic. that haveing fun on the net..................damn who would have thunk it.............. all well..................... it seem to me and many others i talked to that the room has changed for the worse and so has the board (and i was the first to predict it , and i did no b/s) after trx sumtin set in the mods mind and the ops mind...................... (maby a bug crawled up their ass and died) all well......... so now i beat banns and show jon and many others up on a daily.................... u see i loved this board for the same reasons u all do.............. freedom on the net sumtin this board forgot....in which the mods wiill remove this post........................... i also notice the lack of new posts on here..................
    what ppl already notiecing the b/s on this board.......................... i talked to many hard core members that been here sence the shit was good....(and i wont name names sence they are my friends !&#33 i post this for u ppl to see this board will limit your internet freedom................. it used to be bout kazaa lite and fuckin with sherman and beating the riaa............ and u will also notice jon makeing false promises like the kazaa gold site he said he was gona take down.... b/s never happined.................. u all need to know the truth................... this board turned its back on me and so has many hard core members but i got a lot who see the truth and where this board will be in a few yr's........ in my hacked list...............
    i flamed the best and pushed many members off this board and i also flamed the shity cow cult so called hacker groupe........................ u all see i made my self a name on the net which many of u will never come close to doing...........( Killa_Sin )........................... u see paul and vb will get u to do their dirty work and u all will see............................. many peeps on here say killa was a puss i say bull shit i falmed the best bitch and i spammed the best...............ask paul and bender how my spamm is .................. they may lie so i will tell u all my spamm made them rules not u i did that shit................ remember fusion............. me and sj combianed.........then i came back to get my props i spamed my self and doulbed sj and my posts while i was eatin and chating with members,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, u see i can out flame and spamm all u................ but u see why i was banned.......... they see me as a threat and they wont rid of me period but i will not go with out a fight..............and the so called bot i was here befor all them even sj and prowl.............. yes indeed im a noob now but i battled the best and won hoe ................. u may ask why i even bother with this shit...................i say u all need to know ...................... paul needs ppl to do his work he cant do it so................. .com i was behind flaming them and spammin them....................... i got the word from fc and i went to it (but i was new to flammin and spammin) and still made em look sorry
    so remember who the masters are SuperJude KILLA_SIN we are the shit and dont u forget it either........................... we battled the best and took on the best and defeated the best...............for i saw a board and saw the best of it and it let me down so my life will be filled with takeing them down.....

(jon) u can bann u can updat u will never beat a tru hacker with heart........and u will never beat me u phool...........................

and ( paul ) u used to be bout sumtin man................. but u wana double cross me i will show u and their aint shit u or u'r faget followers can do bout it....i will crush u and all u'r faget followers like i have so many others..................

and vb.............................................. well i will say this u fake man i know that u didnt even make this board.................................................

and to the rest of u all u think its a game till it happins to u and u all will see what im talkin bout......

and to think i gave paul a break and came back and said i would play fare but u all modd me asap well u all can modd all u wana but u all dont wana war cuzz u know how killa do............................... say what u wana but ill kill this forum...................... and tro think i heard u all said u where gona get aol to bann me hahhahahahaahahhaha grabbin for straws aint u..............................................mmuuuhhahaahhahahah cuzz u know u cant stop me at all ............... so know u all see how this board is now ........... and mod this account i will be back ....

ta ta for now ...

peace

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    WTF
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. Lounge   -   #3
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    god damn killa_sin...

don't know why he singled u out though...

just ignore it, hes a retard who has been banned and likes to be angry

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Fasttracker A
    I just seen this guy post the same thing in a thread here about an hour ago.
    It dosent make him a hacker to get banned from here and come back.
    All he did was renew hi ip and sign up on klite again ,big deal .

Flaming is gay spamming is gay, therefore hes gay by association.
    That guy is waste of skin and should return to the sewers w/ all the other human garbage.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    He can't even spell. I mean what is a flam.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    Fuckin'hell killa sin how old r u 5..get a life and grow up and join the real world. B)

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    killa_sin you must be the most retarded person i've seen in a while.

Go back home and try to be a good boy, maybe you'll get something from then.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by CosmoK@24 May 2003 - 09:11
    Fuckin'hell killa sin how old r u 5..get a life and grow up and join the real world. B)
    There's a real world?!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    I wouldn't be surprised if the thread starter, Demon_Raiser, was Killa_sin himself. This is just another way for him to be seen because the moderators delete anything he posts.

Can't you people see that he does this to get attention? What do you give him? You give him attention.

Please ignore him.

Edited to add: I apologize if I offended you, Demon_Raiser, should you not be Killa_sin.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by WeeMouse+24 May 2003 - 11:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WeeMouse @ 24 May 2003 - 11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CosmoK@24 May 2003 - 09:11
    Fuckin&#39;hell killa sin how old r u&nbsp; 5..get a life and grow up and join the real world. B)
    There&#39;s a real world?&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Yep..there sure is....i hav&#39;nt c it mind ,but i saw a program about
    it once on mtv....mayb next time i&#39;ll record it for killa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast