Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: newsleecher beta

  1. #1
    Tony L's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Plymouth
    Age
    54
    Posts
    461
    Does it cost anymore for newsleecher beta? i've got newleecher but i keep getting a message saying that a newer version is available.I've emailed the newsleecher team on many occasions but they have never got back.Can you tell me how to update to this beta.
    Thanks.

  2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,530
    go to there website and downlaod it if you want.

    i used to post the latest betas but i decided to stick with 3.7 final since the crack works properly unlike the the beta version cracks.

  3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    deputysalty's Avatar Torrenter BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    72
    3.7 crack never worked for me but the 3.8 beta one does.

  4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Tony L's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Plymouth
    Age
    54
    Posts
    461
    Sorry if i come across a little bit dumb but would i lose what i've already paid for as what i pay for comes direct out of my bank and i don't to be billed again just for the change over.

    And 4 play you say you had problems with the crack on 3.7 have you heard anyone else have this problem.The reason that i'm thinking of changing over because they say it is faster than just newsleecher.

  5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,530
    erm no its not gonna be faster download wise that limit is set by your isp.

    the crack for the beta's was a patcher which overwrites newsleecher when its loaded into memory. this is a pretty bad way of doing things since it caused memory leaks and agnitum [the firewall i use] picked this up and refused to let it have internet access.

    if your paying for it you can get the beta's off their site legit.

  6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    duynghia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere I belong to
    Posts
    239
    Newsleecher 3.8 final version has just been released.
    Why don't you pay for it so you could use SuperSearch service?

  7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Tony L's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Plymouth
    Age
    54
    Posts
    461
    I've got supersearch with the newsleecher now, it was just that when i open newsleecher it kept saying beta version available.

  8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    180
    yeah verry anoying, they shouldnt bother you with unfinished/unstable releases unless you asked for the update news. Good news version 3.8 is released, a final at last !

  9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    I don't know if cracked version of Newsleecher has SUPERSEARCH feature or not?
    Do you mind telling me?

  10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    go to there website and downlaod it if you want.

    i used to post the latest betas but i decided to stick with 3.7 final since the crack works properly unlike the the beta version cracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by deputysalty View Post
    3.7 crack never worked for me but the 3.8 beta one does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony L View Post
    Sorry if i come across a little bit dumb but would i lose what i've already paid for as what i pay for comes direct out of my bank and i don't to be billed again just for the change over.

    And 4 play you say you had problems with the crack on 3.7 have you heard anyone else have this problem.The reason that i'm thinking of changing over because they say it is faster than just newsleecher.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    erm no its not gonna be faster download wise that limit is set by your isp.

    the crack for the beta's was a patcher which overwrites newsleecher when its loaded into memory. this is a pretty bad way of doing things since it caused memory leaks and agnitum [the firewall i use] picked this up and refused to let it have internet access.

    if your paying for it you can get the beta's off their site legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenchow View Post
    I don't know if cracked version of Newsleecher has SUPERSEARCH feature or not?
    Do you mind telling me?
    Nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •