Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Or Booz

bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i have smoked it every day for 22 yrs or so now, apart from when we have a dry spell. I work,have a nice home, a smashing kid who wants for nothing. i pay all my bills ,run a car and take my kid on holiday every year.i have just had a row with my best mate as i said that i was concerned about her drinking, she drinks a big bottle of vodka every night sometimes followed by a 2 litre bottle of cider . my mate then sleeps all day doesnt work,lives in a pigsty and on more than 1 occasion i have fed her children as she has not got anything in to give them.she was really angry at me for saying that she needed help to get off the booz (i would help her 100%) and called me a drug addict and people like me are the scum of the earth. what do you think?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I see cannabis and booze as being about equal, booze might be a tad worse. But's it's all about the effect that has on you and the quantity you consume.

Anyone that drinks a bottle of vodka a night nevermind the cider has a problem.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    So are you permo (permafried) yet from being a pothead for that long?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    So are you permo (permafried) yet from being a pothead for that long?
    nah not likely i have a very good job as i said

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    if you'd smoked it everyday for 22 years, you'd be practically immune to the effects by now thus making it pointless.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    if you'd smoked it everyday for 22 years, you'd be practically immune to the effects by now thus making it pointless.
    i think it'd be the same if you drank a bottle of vodka everyday for 22 years, but you might be dead.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    i think it'd be the same if you drank a bottle of vodka everyday for 22 years, but you might be dead.
    Might be dead? Would be dead is more like it...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    or scottish.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #9
    yeah your right sometimes when i smoke i feel like im not stoned and other days i am it also depends on whats around at the time .sometimes i smoke 5 spliffs through the night and feel mashed and other days i can smoke 10 + and be feeling norm.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster

or scottish.
    Aye, I added that last bit in for the english. I have to mix my vodka with something stronger like. Turps usually.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast