Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Would Win?

First of all, who is The Grammaton Cleric?!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I think agent Smith woul win. He has the ability to replicat so he could get a bunch of himselves attaking cleric.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    First of all, who is The Grammaton Cleric?!
    The Grammaton Cleric is the enforce of the laws in the film 'Equilibrium'. They are highly trained in using a gun, not as a weapon, but as an etension of the body.
    who would win superman , neo , batman smith or the cleric
    LOL...ok...now this is getting to be a bit much, ok...Im going to have to side with comics on this side. Unless Neo or Smith are made of Kryptonite...they dont have a chance against supes (although Neo did seem to imitate him alot in Reloaded...) and then there is Batman...he may not have the strength or speed of any of these guys...but hes smarter than all of them combined. So...supes would deal with the Matrix dudes, Batman would take out the Cleric...then in a play out of nowhere a one armed green lantern would shoot Supes in the chest with a Krytonite arrow...alowing Bats to deal the final blow ( you guys better know where that storyline is from...). Cheers

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i noe who would --------------->>>> ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12