Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want: Bitmetv Have: Demonoid

asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    don't think you gonna get it =/

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by quadomatic View Post
    yea, demonoid invites are pretty much unlimited as long as you have an account, and you can get an account on demonoid just by registering on fridays.

Also, demonoid is kind of a crappy tracker
    demonoid has the best non-scene content

its not crappy at all

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by hassaholic View Post
    I thought I might be able to find someone generous on this board.

When I used to get invites to harder to get torrent sites (I was out of comission for a while due to slow internet, so I lost all my accounts---but I am back now)...I used to just give them out to people on the internet.

None of my friends are really into torrents so I would just give them out...

I guess not here

yup, thats the way to get an invite, insult us. We're all generous but bitmetv is hard to get and people aren't just going to give it away to someone without any ratio proof or rep

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Don't give up though. People get really generous around the holidays...can you wait 11 months?
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    yea, demonoid invites are pretty much unlimited as long as you have an account, and you can get an account on demonoid just by registering on fridays.

how dear u say that

keep up the fate i got my bitmetv invite for free on this website from a nice member. sorry cannot help u with invite i have zero at this time, whenever i get them and u are still around i will look u up to give u a free invite

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mags23 View Post
    Don't give up though. People get really generous around the holidays...can you wait 11 months?

Lol...I don't have much of a choice I guess!

Anyways, sorry for the person that thought I was being rude...it was not my intent.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    "I guess not here"
    sounded like an insult.. but hey good luck man you should start small like tl td or something provide a valid proof that your actually someone that deserves a bitmetv invite instead of coming into the trade section after having what 7 post and asking right away for a bitmetv. Work your way up man but there might be someone here nice enough to trust you right away and give one =)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's even possible to get it for free, so why shoudn't it be possible to get it for demonoid. Probably the person who wanne give give you don't need demonoid lol
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    There was a member here, a couple of days ago, that offered 5 invites to Bitmetv. You have to be patient.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post

demonoid has the best non-scene content

its not crappy at all
    Sorry, when I said that I meant the Peer/Seed ratio, not the content. Ther's plenty good stuff on there. It's just not going to download fast. Probably not even faster than a public tracker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12