Thread: Vc: Can I Fly Airplanes?

Yes, No?

ANd btw. in vice city cars seams to disapear alot easier then in gta 3. The car just need to get out of my field of view and its gone! Very annoying

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    -no
    -not true, happen only sometimes. I often travel by heli to find hidden Packages I can leave my heli alone for a long time, same with cars!

3. Games   -   #3
    There is one airplane you can fly. Its in the back of the film studio on Prawn Island. The Skimmer. It doesnt have unlimited fuel, but its still a plane.

4. Games   -   #4
    Hmm the film studio with a saucer and a boat and all those stuff? I cant find any plane there... Do i have to own it? I just flow in there with a chopper...

5. Games   -   #5
    Anyone knows how to control the helicopter? I can't seem to make him go forward only up and down.

6. Games   -   #6
    Retired
    Originally posted by dadoef@21 May 2003 - 20:04
    Anyone knows how to control the helicopter? I can't seem to make him go forward only up and down.
    It depends on the keys you set for it. take a look at key options to see

7. Games   -   #7
    Retired
    Originally posted by NoOne@21 May 2003 - 19:56
    Hmm the film studio with a saucer and a boat and all those stuff? I cant find any plane there... Do i have to own it? I just flow in there with a chopper...
    yes you have to own the studio the get the plane

8. Games   -   #8
    When can I buy it then? I cant almost buy anything.... what missions is there i need to do?! I cant even but malibou and strip club and those on the first island

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    just play the game man! you will be told, with big text on screen, when those assets can be purchased.

yep, you must own the studio to get the plane. i think you must complete the studio missions too.

if you don't want the game to delete your car or whatever, damage it just a little. or leave a door open if you can. then the car is much less likley to get deleted.