Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: have UK-T acc

davidkz23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Submission if you dont want trust him so dont trade with him but its not fair to say he is scammer...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Submission
    How do you know he wont be able to retrieve the password to the email account or otherwise take it back?
    i was going to mention this: he could retrieve the password of the e-mail address associated with the u*-* acocunt, and then retrieve the password to the u*-* account... and then so on, and so on, and so on

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Agreed Raccoon. However, if one was dumb enough to not change the password of both, then the individual deserves to have the account taken away.
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by mags23 View Post
    Agreed Raccoon. However, if one was dumb enough to not change the password of both, then the individual deserves to have the account taken away.
    You can retrieve the email account even if the pass is changed.

You'll have to completely re-arrange the email accounts' profile, that should work, ya.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    there are alot of email accounts that when you setup come with option of including secondary email. Alot of people probably dont know. They change the password and they're happy.

Also, they can send a email change request to themselves or a change password but not click the link and wait for the sucker to give up their sct/ftn etc.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i will give the e mail of the acc and you can change the secondary e mail!!
    if you are realy trusted and you have 15+ REP points i will go first!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Up

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I would make a note to find out where exactly that email account is at? If its from say something like a ISP the password can easily be changed back. Just watch your butts people!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you do'nt trust him, use a middle men

And the email: have some trust..
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Leva's Avatar Shree BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Uk-torrent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast