Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: can someone on fsc do me a favor?

  1. #1
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    707
    can someone do me a favor on fsc? i just need you to pm one of the members of staff there with my e-mail address because i need to get in touch with them (not about a disabled account or an invite)

    pm me if you can help

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    8,120
    Hey pal I was in the middle of PMing you when you changed your option not to receive PM's What happened?

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    gino77's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    can someone do me a favor on fsc? i just need you to pm one of the members of staff there with my e-mail address because i need to get in touch with them (not about a disabled account or an invite)

    pm me if you can help

    and so what ?????????????????????????????

    he will catch the pmed user and ban him......lol

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by gino77
    and so what ?????????????????????????????

    he will catch the pmed user and ban him......lol
    lol!

    if you knew what i was pming the staff about, that wouldn't happen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Detale
    Hey pal I was in the middle of PMing you when you changed your option not to receive PM's What happened?
    sorry, my browse crashed, it's fixed now

    edit: favor sorted, locked
    Last edited by r4cc00n; 01-28-2007 at 02:57 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •