Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Official Terminator3 Thread'

Forum Star
    ** BUMP **

Keep all T3 posts in here, please.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ive been waiting for one of the mods to do this since yesterday, thx Bender!

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by thegroggman@22 May 2003 - 20:38
    Ive been waiting for one of the mods to do this since yesterday, thx Bender!
    Actually it was somebody else who did it, just before I got your PM forwarded from The_Great_Dude.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    jetje's Avatar former star
    :-" :-"

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    So it was you Jetje...lol, yeah you were the first one who I sent a pm to, thx man

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    hmm your all saying its 2nd june are you sure?

This Site says 2nd/7th/2003..7th being july

so is it june 2nd or july 2nd im confused

fuck Derby County

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    LOL...yeah its July 2nd...I messed up on that one. Whoops Theyre opening it on 4th of July weekend so It can make more money.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Hello fellow forum members. Ok...before I start this Im going to lay some good ground rules to follow: (I know a hwole lot of ya wont follow them...but then well just have ta flame ya )

1. Do not post, "Is it out yet?" or "Is it on Kazaa yet" ...or anything to that accord. When there is a cam, or telesync available...you will know...by reading through the forum.
    2. Do not ask to trade files. This is a sharing community...go trade somewhere else.
    3. Do not do #1 or 2.

Ok now onto what you should do:

4. Discuss rumors about the T3 film
    5. Post rumors...such as files on IRC, Bittorrent etc...
    6. Say whether its gonna be great or crap.
    7. Compare it to other films.
    8. Really anything...as long as its not 1 or 2

Im pretty sure that most of you have seen the first 2 Terminators (if you havent...go do it now). So off of IMDB...heres the plot description of T3
    It's been 10 years since the events of the second film. Those events have changed nothing. Sarah Connor is dead. John Connor (Nick Stahl) is living in the streets as a hacker. Now a new terminaor whos has power over all machines, has been sent back to kill him, the Terminatrix or T-X (Kristanna Loken) who doesn't require weapons as she has a laser cannon on her hand and is capable of turning herself into machinery. She has been programmed to eliminate other Cybernetic organisms. A new T 101 unit (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is also sent back to help John. But can it succeed against a seemingly stronger terminator? The Machines are on the rise...
    That description isnt entirely correct, but it gives you the basic jist of the film.
    -It is directed by Johnathan Mostow, a relative new director, but he has proved himself a competent action director through films like U-571 and Breakdown
    -Arnold has returned in this film as a new model (dont remember what exactly the unit is...Im pretty sure its not 101 though). He is also both good...and bad in this film. Due to the T-X having control over all machines, she can also control him
    -Nick Stahl plays John Conner this time around, because Edward Furlong had some drug problems...I remember Nick most from The Thin Red Line
    -Claire Danes plays his girlfriend, Im sure you all know who she is
    -Kristanna Loken plays the new T-X. A Terminator that is not only liquid metal...but can also control other machines.
    -There is also a T-1 in this film...it is the predacessor of all other Terminators (and its a real robot to boot! how cool is that )
    -No one has seen the last 40 minutes of this film, and at the Cannes press conference Mostow said that no one knows what this movie is really about (in reference to the public)
    -The composer has stated that he is using his own music for this film, but that he will try to throw the well known Terminator theme into it somewhere (most likely during the credits).
    -For more info and the trailers, go to T3. The Flash version of the site is pretty nifty.

Ok thats all for now...lata B)

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Hey-o! Whats up guys, just here with a little interview with Mark Famiglietti. Apparently he plays a part in the T3 film (I had no idea he was in it...), he doesnt give away too much in the interview, but Im making sure this thread stays on the first page (yeah yeah yeah...bump...I know) Heres the link. Ciao

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    i bet it has a twist ending. i wouldn't be surpized if in the end the humans loose and the machines succeed

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast