Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Official Terminator3 Thread'

Just thought i'd ask if anyone knows when T3 is out, and when will we be able to get our hands on it on the net???

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Not to my knowledge. VCDquality.com has the latest info on releases most times so it's good to check here and there.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    T3 comes to theatres June 2. As for when the cams and telesyncs will come out? Well we can never know for sure, but typically its 2 or 3 days prior to release...sometimes its the day before

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Well i'll just have to wait then, can't wait to see it!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Hey guys. Have anyone got t3? Screening has started in cannes, maybe someone got a cam version of it?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Ummm...well they talked about T3's appearance at Cannes over at AICN...apparently its just a press conference. In Harry's words
    Apparently they're confirming that there will be no advance screenings of T3 anywhere...
    ...so there arent any cams yet.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    oh god, i hope people dont go crazy and start posting 1000 times "T3 PLEASE* or some gay shit like that. Guyz trust me, its gonna be a shit movie.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Guyz trust me, its gonna be a shit movie.
    Hmm...well it does run a large possibility of being so. But dont knock it just yet, sure I dont expect T1 or T2 quality, but its directed by Johnathan Mostow, who more than proved himself as a capable action director on films such as U-571 and Breakdown. Plus since the Superbowl the trailers have been getting better. There have been some internal reports that the dialogue is bad...but nothing confirmed. And till today no one has even seen the last 40 minutes of this film. It may not turn out to be a great film, but I know that I am going to have my ticket ready for June 2

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    hmmz.. yeah thats tru, ive seen a couple of snippets from this movie, and trailers n stuff, and it looks like a turtle directed it.. but yeah, i guess it good be good.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    it looks like a turtle directed it
    ROFL...lol..hey I never said its going to be good, I just said that it may be. For all I know it could be super-super crap. But Im hoping for the former. I beleived that the Terminator saga should have ended with 2...it would have been perfect...but I dont run the studio, so all I can do is hope for the best.

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast