Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Vista Mia!

  1. #1
    we usually see movies released to newsgroups and torrents weeks and sometime months in advance. so i ask: where's windows vista? two days before the retail release and vista is nowhere to be found. this is really unusual. i've looked on binsearch.com and torrent sites too, still nothing. does anyone else find this wierd?

  2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,801
    Vista is out in many languages and have been for weeks (english Vista and Office for months).

    Just look here:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...earchid=791118

  3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by xeetim View Post
    we usually see movies released to newsgroups and torrents weeks and sometime months in advance. so i ask: where's windows vista? two days before the retail release and vista is nowhere to be found. this is really unusual. i've looked on binsearch.com and torrent sites too, still nothing. does anyone else find this wierd?
    I find it weird that you can't find it.

    MF links you to dozens of NZB versions here on FST and torrent sites have a plethora of versions as well.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    Vista is out in many languages and have been for weeks (english Vista and Office for months).

    Just look here:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...earchid=791118
    thanks for the link. but it looks like i'm late to the party. most of the vista nzb have been deleted.

  5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,801
    Give me a couple of hours and I'll see what I can find. I have no bandwidth for uploading right now but I'll check something out.

  6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,801
    No luck. Tested 2 posts but both was NL verisons :S

    I'll try re-upload the Microsoft.Windows.Vista.RTM.32Bit.and.64Bit.AIO.DVD.READ.NFO-WinBeta
    a little later.

  7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2,059
    There is Microsoft Windows Vista - Ultimate Edition, up in alt.binaries.x

    You'd have to install in dutch, and then download the english language pack.
    But all reports are that it works just fine.

  8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Good luck! I hope you can live with the DRM.....

  9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    There is Microsoft Windows Vista - Ultimate Edition, up in alt.binaries.x

    You'd have to install in dutch, and then download the english language pack.
    But all reports are that it works just fine.
    Any idea where to get the packs?

  10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by bsgjunkie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    There is Microsoft Windows Vista - Ultimate Edition, up in alt.binaries.x

    You'd have to install in dutch, and then download the english language pack.
    But all reports are that it works just fine.
    Any idea where to get the packs?
    This might help: http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archi...rface-mui.aspx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •