Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Dedicated Server/Seedbox

Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Ive changed LeaseWeb from 3rd Place to 1st Place, i tried out their 1Gbit Server and i am completely blown away, for the first time ever i reached my top upload speed of 46.9 MB/s , that means i was uploading a DVD5 every 90 seconds i have never reached this speed, and what was amazing is that i maintained the speed till the leecher list dropped to 100 and the seeder list went up to 100. I will be signing up with LeaseWeb, amazing host, backed up with their 77Gbit Network, they are the new Number 1 Seedbox Company.
    Unlimited?
    Absolutely Not ! without a doubt , Leasweb is Great . But datatraffic in a server with 360 Euros price must be between 7-9 Terabyte Per month .

in Theory 1 Gbps = 1000 Mbps = 120 (125) MBps and It mean 120 Megabytes *3600 Seconds = near 440 Gigabyte Per Hour .
    And you know , in only 1 Day , you can spend all of your month dataTraffic . I mean , near 10 Terabytes in only 1 Day . So , Be Very very Careful if you want to buy a GigaBit Server .
    Last edited by Sean_Rob; 02-01-2007 at 04:20 AM.
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Rob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post

Unlimited?
    Absolutely Not ! without a doubt , Leasweb is Great . But datatraffic in a server with 360 Euros price must be between 7-9 Terabyte Per month .

in Theory 1 Gbps = 1000 Mbps = 120 (125) MBps and It mean 120 Megabytes *3600 Seconds = near 440 Gigabyte Per Hour .
    And you know , in only 1 Day , you can spend all of your month dataTraffic . I mean , near 10 Terabytes in only 1 Day . So , Be Very very Careful if you want to buy a GigaBit Server .
    i wish 10TB or even unlimited, the server was an 8TB B/W and i know i can do up to 125mb/s but i dont think that hd writes that fast and where am i gonna find peers that will max out that connection

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

i wish 10TB or even unlimited, the server was an 8TB B/W and i know i can do up to 125mb/s but i dont think that hd writes that fast and where am i gonna find peers that will max out that connection
    public torrent sites are always full of leechers

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfade View Post

But It isn't Important because in these Public trackers you will not see about Ratio .
    And many of seedbox users like me , bought a seedbox to grow their ratios in Private Trackers .
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfade View Post

But It isn't Important because in these Public trackers you will not see about Ratio .
    And many of seedbox users like me , bought a seedbox to grow their ratios in Private Trackers .
    nooo... really???

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    DISABLED PRIVS
    im new to this server stuff can someone tell me about how to seed like most these people on trackers like 4mb up and 600 kb down ratio 150tb up an 14 gb
    down are they using seedbox if so teach me please

are they using seedbox or do they have fiber optic lines?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    90% probably have servers, the rest if they are luckly like japan or sweden or somewhere have Fibre Optic or really good lines.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    just purchased one of thoese 15 bucks leeware VM's.

i'll be happy to hit 20mbit upload speed.

i'll post news when i put my hands on it .

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.B View Post
    just purchased one of thoese 15 bucks leeware VM's.

i'll post news when i put my hands on it .
    U will never get them speeds...first of all its shared and 100mbit only then on top of that it is linux and you will need to install torrentflux which will drain CPU. If its good seriously lemme know.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    U will never get them speeds
    20megaBIT = 2.5mBYTE/s

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast