Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best/fastest Download Manager?

Roosh's Avatar Poster
    I've used DAP for a while and got the crack to use extreme acceleration speed. I tried Get Right and it wasn't to my liking. Any other recommendations such as Gozilla, etc.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I have used GetRight, DAP and many other download programs but I found only one that I really like. It's pretty fast, has lots of features and looks nice too. Try FlashGet 1.4 (latest version I think), I have used it for years now.

http://www.amazesoft.com/

If you need serial or crack go here:

http://astalavista.box.sk/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Internet Download Manager is the best i,ve found, tryed all the rest

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Star Downloader
    At last. A quality download manager that doesn`t carry spyware - like Gator; and doesn`t carry advertising - like Download Accelerator plus; yet has all the features, and more, of the latest accelerators. Claims speed gains up to 400%. Automatic resumption of broken downloads. Downloads may be scheduled with automatic dial-up and disconnection. An integrated unzipper will auto unzip and install downloaded files. Will integrate your anti-virus software to auto-scan downloaded files. FTP, HTTP, and Proxy supported. Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP. Free. 1.34MB I like Star Downloader. It's freeware & integrates into IE6 & Opera7.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    well i use getright and it works fine it just takes alot of time to setup thats all but once you take the time to do that it rocks grrrrr but i can understand that not all want to take that time

it took alot of time till I got it set the way I wanted it

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by sexxx@22 May 2003 - 02:55
    well i use getright and it works fine it just takes alot of time to setup thats all but once you take the time to do that it rocks grrrrr but i can understand that not all want to take that time

it took alot of time till I got it set the way I wanted it
    do you use these dl managers to get files of ftp sites ?
    or can you use them with kazaa ?

xmen

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I started using flashget, tried all the others and found myself coming back to flashget again. I think it's by far the best. An in reply to xmen question I guess you could say that FTP clients and kazaa are download managers of sorts in their own right.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I use an absolutely tiny download manager/resumer called Download Mage v1.85c -- the whole installer for it is <280 KB in size.

I&#39;ve used it to download off Kazaa (when I was running the &#39;speedcheat&#39; trick for v2.0.0) and I&#39;ve used it to download off FTP sites.

The interface isn&#39;t very pretty, but it is informative enough to do the job.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by max0d@22 May 2003 - 04:26
    I started using flashget, tried all the others and found myself coming back to flashget again. I think it&#39;s by far the best. An in reply to xmen question I guess you could say that FTP clients and kazaa are download managers of sorts in their own right.
    hi maxod
    so you don&#39;t use these programs with kazaa
    but you use them when you dl files from various sites ?
    xmen

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I&#39;ve tried: DAP,Download Mage, flashget,Star Downloader,internetdownloadmanager,GetRight,Mass downloader,Mass express,all this programs claims speed gains up to 400%. Its not true,nothing can increase your downloading speed trust me, i installed all that §hit and uninstalled .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast