Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hulk (telecine Copy)

I have seen loads of supposed hulk copies on kazaa which are usually teaser trailers or the old films. I have a genuine telecine copy of the hulk of a family member who works at a certain studio. Would be willing to trade with any1 who has a genuine screener copy of matrix reloaded or bad boys 2.

My Webpage

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Again man...your story would be alot more beleivable witha screenshot of some sort. Oh, and Tips isnt the place for this, Movieworld is where you want this to go. Dont repost though! Just wait for the mods to move it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Sorry for not knowing how to post screen shots and stuff, but i do have a telecine copy of the hulk. But am after matrix reloaded or bad boys 2. why lie?? i wpuld post first if non believers

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    well if u have nuthing to hide then post a screen shot of it. cuz i really think ur full of shit.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sorry for not knowing how to post screen shots and stuff, but i do have a telecine copy of the hulk. But am after matrix reloaded or bad boys 2. why lie?? i wpuld post first if non believers
    Well...first, Im not saying you are one of them, but there are a lot of jerks on kazaa who get off on posting fake files. Now, about getting a screenshot, I can tell you how to do it step by step...just tell me what file type its in.

[/QUOTE]well if u have nuthing to hide then post a screen shot of it. cuz i really think ur full of shit. [QUOTE] And Pitbul, although I do too doubt the possibility of this file being real, theres no need for that type of expression.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention xvid, there are no copies of Bad Boy 2 out, there has only been one screening so far...and theres no cams or anything of it. As for Matrix Reloaded...well just check the verifieds in movieworld or get it off of http://www.suprnova.org using bittorrent.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Retired
    FAKE!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@22 May 2003 - 08:24
    FAKE!
    FAKE

fuck Derby County

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by xvid2494@22 May 2003 - 02:49
    I have seen loads of supposed hulk copies on kazaa which are usually teaser trailers or the old films. I have a genuine telecine copy of the hulk of a family member who works at a certain studio. Would be willing to trade with any1 who has a genuine screener copy of matrix reloaded or bad boys 2.

My Webpage
    If you have the film make a link so we ALL can down load it from you, what kind of shit is this trade for, we SHARE files on kazaa if everyone thought like you the net work would be dead.....so play nice and make a link for us like we all do for you.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    He's just a spammer trying to get hits on his site.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    hes full of shit hes got nothing..hes just trying 2 get a matrix reloaded or bad boys 2 screener out of us then he will fuckoff and we'll never see him again

fuck Derby County

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast