Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hulk (telecine)

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Third...but its become rather obvious that this fellow never had the file (did anyone actually beleive that he did?), espechially since he has yet to respond to anyone. (The worst part is he posted this stupid thread 3 times )

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by thegroggman@21 May 2003 - 22:50
    Third...but its become rather obvious that this fellow never had the file (did anyone actually beleive that he did?), espechially since he has yet to respond to anyone. (The worst part is he posted this stupid thread 3 times )
    Obvious, however I felt the need to voice my opinion, this is hoped to dissuade any further TRADING notions by anyone. Either post a hash or stay silent, trading never works, sharing is the only way.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by xvid2494@21 May 2003 - 22:30
    I have a telecine copy of the hulk and would be willing to trade with either a genuine screener of matrix reloaded or bad boys 2 cheerswww.158inc.com
    You're also full of shit. Good try, bad execution. Fucking spammer, take your bullshit and your gay hacker site to another forum. The Hulk is still being filmed.

Huge bragging rights go out to the release group that posts a "first copy" of something online. This is the most basic principle of hacker/release groups. Even if you posted a screenshot, I still wouldn't believe you. Larger groups stake their reputation on being the first on the scene. You my friend, are a waste of bandwidth. Do us all a favor, and include your apology in your next post.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    The Hulk is still being filmed.
    LOL...didnt even think too mention that. While Hulk isnt actually still filming right now, there isnt a working copy out cuz Ang Lee said that hes still putting final touches on the film and will be doing so all month. God that guy was an ass.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by thegroggman@22 May 2003 - 00:30
    The Hulk is still being filmed.
    LOL...didnt even think too mention that. While Hulk isnt actually still filming right now, there isnt a working copy out cuz Ang Lee said that hes still putting final touches on the film and will be doing so all month. God that guy was an ass.
    Groggman must have it too! He's even got a screenshot! :teehee: :teehee:
    Proud member of MDS

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Groggman must have it too! He's even got a screenshot!
    LOL...thx alot Jibbler...now im going to be getting pm's till next month saying "can you send me the hash?" ...*sigh*...I actually got that screenshot from the trailers. When I asked him directly for a screenshot I told him not one from the trailers, possibly of the supervillian in the film (theres one in it...but it hasnt been shown in any trailer...or at any conference). But nothing...

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by thegroggman@22 May 2003 - 01:10
    When I asked him directly for a screenshot I told him not one from the trailers, possibly of the supervillian in the film (theres one in it...but it hasnt been shown in any trailer...or at any conference). But nothing...
    Was this Banner you were speaking too?
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Exactly...lol...[shakes head]...

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    Geez if anything if it was true jus share what u got that why u got want and him to buy sharing with all geez some people
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    xvid2494 is bullshitting, he only has 5 posts, probibly signed up just to spam his site. Noticed how he hasn't replied yet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast