Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: offering SCT

walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    heheh
    kinda true)))

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    heheh
    kinda true)))
    Yeah i know but i truly mean't no harm.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelll View Post
    I don't understand why people here think that "new" members can't have memberships on the top sites. Not everyone starts here. Have you ever thought that some people just join here after already being on several torrent trackers?
    I can understand perfectly the situation don't get me wrong. But you have to see it from our perspective that he is new and he has not traded. Why not trade other things and gain some trust first then trade other sites. Yes you are right that people can be new and have access to top sites. I never said this was wrong all i said was that new members seem more suspicous when it comes to trading. You really don't expect me to take blame for slight suspicion....after all it is human nature.
    I understand where you are coming from but my comment is partially also based on the growing trend that I'm seeing here that people automatically doubt the poster if they offer something worthwhile.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by jelll View Post

I understand where you are coming from but my comment is partially also based on the growing trend that I'm seeing here that people automatically doubt the poster if they offer something worthwhile.
    they are automatically doubted IF they offer something worthwhile AND they're new. But if a reputable member offer the same worthwile account/invite, i doubt suspicions would arise.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Why to all first have to trust someone before trade ? ... Use a middle men

I'll be the middle men in this trade lol
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    the guy offered to go 1st if the other person is a trusted trader here
    cant get any fairer than that

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    dezerter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    trade done

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123