Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: how to raise the ratio in oink?????

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i made power user in ten days. oink is easy to up your ratio

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Vakill's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    ^^^^^How did U do it?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Must have been be a member for at least 2 weeks, have uploaded at least 10GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05. I believe 10 days is not 2 weeks
    No Whining

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by decay- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by assafice23
    so what i can do to raise the ratio????
    cheat
    lolol

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Must have been be a member for at least 2 weeks, have uploaded at least 10GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05. I believe 10 days is not 2 weeks
    hey smartass, i had already been a member for a week when i starting downloading/uploading anything. it took me ten days to fill the requirements. trust me, no one knows the rules there as much as me.

edit: i uploaded over 40 torrents in my first two weeks, constantly seeded, donated to view top 10 list, and filled as many requests as i could

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    thegooch
    I've been a member of Oink for almost a year and now my ratio is 3.0, with about 130 gigs up and 43 down or so. When I was a new member I thought maintaining a good ratio was nearly impossible but the key is patience. Yes, upping your own rips will help, and jumping on a popular large file early , like a windows app file (spending a couple of days browsing the app section and you'll get something) can get you some up cred, but the main thing is just hang in there and seed everything you download. It takes about 35 days for the average torrent to seed back to 1.0 so when you first get going it's very frustrating, but after you dl enough material you'll have a constant up stream (mine is about 10kB/s to Oink). Just remember to seed everything you snatch, like, forever. Oh yeah, I'm rand on Oink too so you can pm me for some tips.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    go download new things from other music tracker,
    then upload it on OiNK..

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    AquaNova89's Avatar Get.Rich.O.Die.Tryin BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    UPLoad what u download it's simple

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Make sure you're connectable (or what we call "clever"). With smallish torrents it makes a big difference if a new leecher can connect with you immediately rather than you waiting up to 40 minutes for your next announce. In that amount of time the leecher could easily finish downloading. Plus if you're both non-connectable you won't ever upload to him at all.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Basquiat's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    fill requests...i had 30 gig uploaded before i ever downloaded anything there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast