Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: WB is open

Siddharth1's Avatar Let'z Rock..!! BT Rep: +5
    The other part was a bet i had with someone that said i could not get 250 new members in a week. it was a buddy i live by and well he lost and now owes me dinner.

That sounds like a real reason....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes
    Sure you can.

It was 2 things.

1 we wanted to test to load on these new server and best way to do it was to have signups open for a short time and watch the load jump.

The other part was a bet i had with someone that said i could not get 250 new members in a week. it was a buddy i live by and well he lost and now owes me dinner.

Wild
    LOL
    I suggest you pick a fancy restaurant.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Incase you want to know why we closed it so soon. Well its because we already caught 2 cheaters, can you beleave that cheaters. The other thing was people were making dupe accounts. which we are now deleting.

Just think if people could just do it right and fair i would have left it open for 24 hours to a week.

But you have to love the a**clowns that screw it up for the rest of us.

Wild

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well its closed now!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Gunners Fan & Lover BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Ok could you open it for 5 minutes so that I can signup then close it again?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I don't get it, creating accounts to trade them afterwards... It's like Iplay, such a good site, but now the place is flooded with noobs who want to trade it for FTN, SCT and U***

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Your previous idea of giving one invite per PU was more safe I would say.. Or you could have opened signups discretely the way KG did.

The only way the people would come to know that you have opened sign-ups is through public boards such as this. And needless to say, people here will be tempted to signup more than one account.

Enjoy your treat! Gawd knows how many people here in FST you have to thank for that

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Closed :S Damn to late

If anyone doesn't find that site cool I can surely recieve your account hehe

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Your previous idea of giving one invite per PU was more safe I would say.. Or you could have opened signups discretely the way KG did.

The only way the people would come to know that you have opened sign-ups is through public boards such as this. And needless to say, that people here will be tempted to signup more than one account.

Enjoy your treat! Gawd knows how many people here in FST you have to thank for that

invites will be online for 2 weeks soon. Just want to finish tweaking somethings before we do it.

Also we never told anyone we were going to do it. People found out from that stupid signup client that most people use now. Maybe if i do it again i will just rename the signup page. hehe

Wild

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Maybe if i do it again i will just rename the signup page. hehe
    So How Will We Know that its Open

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast