Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wildbytes open signups and account giveaway...

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    wildbytes (the user) is actually a genius. now, when anyone tries to trade a wildbytes account or invites, most people will not risk being one of the fifty (probably more) that wildbytes has his eye on. therefore, no more account trading and much much less invite trading. true?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    wtf is going on in here?
    Alright.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Well this is awkward. Backslash sense no make you right I am be?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Forum Chemist
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopDeDoo View Post
    Well this is awkward. Backslash sense no make you right I am be?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash
    wildbytes (the user) is actually a genius. now, when anyone tries to trade a wildbytes account or invites, most people will not risk being one of the fifty (probably more) that wildbytes has his eye on. therefore, no more account trading and much much less invite trading. true?
    You're right.
    People who got an account trough wildbytes (the user) are less likely to cheat, trade their account or break any other WB rules.
    And since there's no other way of getting in WB other than with the invites wildbytes (the user) is offering right now, he also keeps the bad users away since he decides who's in and who's not.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well, belive me it doesnt change their point of view
    they will trade it anyway.........

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I actually got one from him today. He set up the account and registered it himself, so I am sure he is keeping track of all of them he gives out. Since this is my only WB account I do not intend to trade it. I think it was cool that he opened it up to people who missed the sign up. Cool guy if you askme, then again I am easy to please. lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    how can i get a login from them? is it a good site?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...ive-out-152896

This is the only way currently unless someone gives you an invite.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    LMAO!!!! Shuvt...you idiot...why do you think I am asking here? Can someone tell the user "wildbytes" to get his a** here for the love of god? I want one please. I hope he is not on vacation...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast