Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Hulk

Poster
    Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

2. Movies & TV   -   #192
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    It appears the movie is getting above average reviews, but people don't seem to be as impressed as they were for Spiderman. Of course, Spiderman is a much colorful character, so it isn't a fair comparison. Let's see if it breaks the 100 million mark, domestic of course.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #193
    Poster
    Dude it looks sweet as hell.... can ne1 add any details to this for me: hulk can jump over 3 miles and lift over 100 tons... nethin else

sorry i didnt read the comics but i watched the cartoon haha

4. Movies & TV   -   #194
    The Hulk

File:[pio]The.Hulk.(2003).(smf).workprint.divx.(1of2).avi
    Length:167319552 Bytes,163398KB
    UUHash:=xHm+yMmflXXj/tNN1gN/8XgZx7c=

File:[pio]The.Hulk.(2003).(smf).workprint.divx.avi
    Length:174243840 Bytes,170160KB
    UUHash:=gQgq4fln6DBD+0OIvmV1qIuLM6c=

Sorry if this is posted anywhere else, I don't have time to look right now. I thought i would put it here instead of starting a new thread. Oh ya I was trying hybrid signature, So im not sure if im doing it right so if it does not work tell me.

Ok how do you get the hybrid sig to work?

5. Movies & TV   -   #195
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    grogg

whats the song they play on the current hult tv spot/trailer?

6. Movies & TV   -   #196
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    double

7. Movies & TV   -   #197
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm...Im not quite sure I know which trailer you're talking about. Ive seen a bunch of new ones on TV. If its a rock song though, what you're probably looking for is 'Set me Free' by Reloaded. The rest of the songs are orchaestratal by Danny Elfman, a full list of the soundtrack is here.

Oh by the way the Reloaded group is made of, "Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots), Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum, Formerly of Guns N' Roses, and Dave Kushner of Suicidal Tendencies"

Hope it helps.

8. Movies & TV   -   #198
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    yup, thats gotta be it.

as it is a rock song, and i was told by another that there was only like, one rock song on the sound track.

getting it now, thanks!

9. Movies & TV   -   #199
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Damn it...I did type up a long review for the film...but it was deleted. So Ill just give you the gist of my thoughts. I really enjoyed this film. Storywise its the best comicbook film out there. It does have a few dry spots, espechially in the first 40 minutes and towards the middle, but overall its fantastic. At about the halfway point this film still stays true to its art-house roots, but also kicks into full comic book mode. The action that occurs is awesome. The HULK does have some very iffy moments, but the close ups are perfect and the battle in the desert is one of the coolest things I have seen on the big screen. How does HULK compare to Gollum? Well...Gollum overall probably has the realer look, but HULK does a better job of blending him into his enviroment. The final battle of the film was short but sweet, and the ending definitely left you anxious for the next film. I really hope this film does well, if people give this film a chance Im sure that they will enjoy it. Its my favorite film of the summer so far...and for the most part unless T3 blows me away I dont think it has any competition.

To read a review that almost matches my thoughts completely, mosey on over to here (the first review). Good stuff all around.

10. Movies & TV   -   #200
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just thought I would let you all know that I'm working on a encoding the Da Duck Hulk Workprint Avi to VCD. I shoud have the Bin/Cue's to post by tonight.