Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: Hulk

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Bump--still one of the hottest movies out there. I can't see marvel going for a sequel on this one. I just don't think it appealed to a broad enough audience.
    Proud member of MDS

2. Movies & TV   -   #212
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey guys....wow. Nice to see this thread, all though I am a bit disgruntled that so many other HULK threads popped up...oh well, I tried. Anywho, again I really enjoyed the film...it wasnt perfect, none of the Marvel films are, but what this and the rest do well, is entertain you. This is definitely the most serious...but its still good. As for a sequel Jibb....well the script is already bring written as we speak..as long as it makes its money back, we'll be seeing the 'Grey' HULK come 2005. Cant wait for that.

3. Movies & TV   -   #213
    is there gonna be a sequal to the hulk cause if there isn't the movie's endind sucked

4. Movies & TV   -   #214
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Cap'n Movies@30 June 2003 - 23:15
    is there gonna be a sequal to the hulk cause if there isn't the movie's endind sucked
    Pay attention damnit.

Anyway, I wanted to like this movie so badly, but alas... Either way, a sequel is good in my book. It can only get better from here. X-Men 2 proves a sequel with a good budget can really change the industry.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #215
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, I know alot of people just like you, who I knew, that expected to like it...were highly dissapointed, and others who had no idea what it was...were happily surprised. I mean...its all up to the individual. Still I think everyone should at least give it a shot, it may just be your cup of tea.

6. Movies & TV   -   #216
    Originally posted by thegroggman@1 July 2003 - 05:57
    Yeah, I know alot of people just like you, who I knew, that expected to like it...were highly dissapointed, and others who had no idea what it was...were happily surprised.
    well, i didn't have any idea wut it was, but i was kinda disappointed, b/c a lot of it was really confusing, and, well i thought moves like spiderman was better

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122