Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk

ok then groggman..i have the film on a dvd which is a telecine so my brother tells me. If u can show me then i will get it up there 4 all 2 share. So show me the way....cheers

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    On the choosing of Eric Banner, his acting in Chopper was great, I think he will
    do a great job in the movie, its gonna be good.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok...so its a telecine on a dvd? So would I be wrong in guessing that the files on it are .vob files? (just explore the disc to check). Ok...if they are then go here. That will tell you how to convert your dvd film to a vcd (you dont need to do the section about making chapters unless you really want to)...which you can host for kazaa or for bittorrent. Now if you dont want to make such large files than you can convert it to the divx standard using the guide here. Either way youll have movie files (whether .mpg or .avi) Now to get it on kazaa...easy enough, just put it in your shared folder...then when you do. Open up sig2dat (All Programs->Kazaa Lite->Sig2Dat. Click 'Signature Calculation', select your file for calculation, mark the little oval that says 'normal style', highlight the file and click 'copy to clipboard'. And then paste that hash into here. Bittorrent well...if you want to that than just tel me and Ill help ya out. As for the picture capturing...how I normally do it, is that I have the files in .mpeg format, and use Premeire to capture a picture from the video file...Im sure there are other ways though.

Edit:This is a duh moment on my part, to capture screenshots from the .avi files just use VirtualDub

Edit:If they arent .vob files on the disc, than come pack here and post what type of files that they are (.dat, etc...)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    hehe yeah eric banner is pretty cool acter, he was pretty good in black hawk down also.. whats this about the same last names ? i dunno what you talking bout ? ? eEeEEeeP!

Edit : dude, that avarter of the ball floating around.. made me go.. to.. zZzZZzzzZ ... '

lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    This movie looks great.. I luv the size of the Hulk - how big do you think he is 12ft 14ft he is just huge...

and if you were the Hulk what would you smash i would go to the RIAA office bloks and smash them up good raaaaaaaaaa Hulk hate misnamers that's what i would say

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Hey Metro, well in the opening post of this thread, I stated that...apparently The HULK gets up to 15 ft in this movie...all I can say is...whoa! And If I were Hulk what would I smash? My ex-girlfriends car...lol..just j/k. Seriously though, id smash the computers of any of the posters who ask whether this film is out to download yet.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Well I dont want this thread to dissapear off to the point of no return (pg. 2) so I got some info some of you may not know. The teaser for the Punisher film will be attached to the HULK film...

Jeez...finally got the pic too work...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    man this movie looks great. i cant wait for Spiderman 2 or 3 what ever cuz i want to see what Venom would look like. but the hulk looks amazing i was very impressed about how he lookes i thought it was gonna looke all crappy becuz he was made thur CGI but he looks very realistic

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    i saw a screen shot of what The Punisher was gonna look like. its played by whats his face. he looks pretty cool.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    From unconfirmed reports Venom is going to be in Spiderman 3. The villian in Spiderman 2 will be Dr. Otto Octavius aka Dr. Octopus. Yeah I agree the cgi in Hulk is just...wow. When the first teaser came out...I wasnt too impressed. But now that theyve worked on him...wow. I mean you can actually see individual pores on his face. And the lighting on him has also gotten better. Yeah I saw the pic of Thomas Jane in Punisher gear...as a matter of fact...

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast