Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk

can you tell me about this new Punisher movie or give me some links please? i never heard of it. Also, is there anywhere to download trailers, as i dont like watching the hulk ones off the official site. thx

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Funny Mountain Dew/Hulk commercial...good stuff

File:mtdewhulkgrouptherapy.mov
    Length:2303331 Bytes,2249KB
    UUHash:=7uoNI84YGsQD3QBcbbTPrmuFugk=

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    is it just me, or does that pic of The Punisher look a hell of a lot like Ben Folds?

ok its just me....

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by carbert@23 May 2003 - 15:45
    is it just me, or does that pic of The Punisher look a hell of a lot like Ben Folds?

ok its just me....
    I think it looks a lot like Christopher Lambert (Highlander)

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    I agree with Jpaul that it does look like Lambert...and...a blonde Punisher...huh ...hope its good.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    oh yeah in regards to the blonde hair. he is actually gonna die his hair black for the movie. also he has a stomach. and the punisher doesn't. so he has ot go thur some training. i cant wait to see what its gonna look like. but im more to look into what Venom is gonna look like. i always have like Venom and Carnage better then Spider Man.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    can you tell me about this new Punisher movie or give me some links please? i never heard of it. Also, is there anywhere to download trailers, as i dont like watching the hulk ones off the official site. thx
    Whats up carbert...sorry I didnt notice your post earlier. Ok, to check out more info on Punisher go here. That should keep you up to date on the film. As for the HULK trailers...well here are the hashes for both the International and the Domestic ones. Excelsior!

File:hulk-international-tlr-m480.mov
    Length:1 Bytes,0KB
    UUHash:=vgAAAF8AAABk6UECvgDAAGTpQQI=

File:The Hulk Final.mov
    Length:41486303 Bytes,40514KB
    UUHash:=L30UeU5NAUhHjPxZ1QD2EhCOa00=

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Groggman, great job with this thread. I follow your posts everyday just to find a new Hulk screenshot in your sig. People do pay attention that shit. The new Punisher flick is what I'm really waiting for. Punisher was the single reason why I got into comics. However, to stay on track here, I'm very excited about the Hulk film. However, I don't know if I like the Ang Lee style that they went with. I have no problem with the CGI, though they did make him a little big. However, this film strikes me as being a bit artsy. Hopefully Stan Lee will keep our interest again. He never seems to disappoint. B)

Xvid, you're still full of shit. You don't have a copy of the Hulk. Ang Lee doesn't have a copy. Are you related to Killa Sin?
    Proud member of MDS

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    LOL

I agree with Jibbler. Ongoing ShitFest

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Hey Jibb...thx for the pat on tha back man. Its really nice, specially coming from a senior board member like yourself. As for the sigs....Im glad people enjoy them. I still have a ton of them to work with, but what I really want to get my hand on is a pic of 'enemy' in this film. Im sure AICN will get one before the release date (or at least I hope so). Yeah I think the Punisher film has the ability to be a great film. The direct to video version that came out about 13 years ago was crap, but this one has a much higher budget, and if they make it real gritty (along the lines of the Blade films...but without the cgi or the humor) I think it would be a surefire hit. Yeah I agree with you about the Ang Lee story for the film. I mean this definitely looks like it is going to be the most thought provoking of all the films (whichis kind of ironic since the central character has the mind of a 4 year old)...but I have faith in Lee. Hes an excellent director, and Im sure he knew what he was doing. I mean Id love to see a direct translation of a comicbook film, but since I cant I dont mind the directors of these films (Ang Lee, Sam Raimi, Bryan Singer, etc...) inserting in there own vision of the character. Well...to a point...if they hadnt put in the purple pants I would be real angry (And you wouldnt like me when Im angry...). And yeah...so far there has not been any bad Marvel films. Some werent as good as others, but all were entertaining. Ok...Nuff Said.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast