Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey webheads, got some new and pretty interesting stuff for you. The first is basically just a promotional spot for The HULK, but it does include some new shot so I thought you guys would like to see it. You can find it here. Or you can use this hash:

File: wish_hi.mov
    Length: 3677586 Bytes,3591KB
    UUHash: =lm8xiTtvNG9/pTgrKW11vUMwWzw=

Ok next up is something I found pretty cool. Another promotional vid, but its a real treat for people who want to see the film, but espechially for comic book fans (Im looking your guys way Jibbler and Schmiggy). I mean it even has Stan 'the man' Lee in it. Doesnt get much better than that. You can catch it here. Or use this hash:

File: hulk_regal_promo2_hi.mov
    Length: 22576900 Bytes,22047KB
    UUHash: =npAH6JOELhLIOmziiSd2n5j1AE4=

Ok, thats all for now true beleivers, later B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Originally posted by thegroggman@24 May 2003 - 07:41
    Hey webheads, got some new and pretty interesting stuff for you. The first is basically just a promotional spot for The HULK, but it does include some new shot so I thought you guys would like to see it. You can find it here. Or you can use this hash:
    Great spot, it looks AMAZING!!

Thanks for this Thread thegroggman B)

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    You're welcome Goldwheelz Anywho, some new pics were posted from HULK...and ugh...here they are :

Bruce with a beard....hmmm...my guess would be thats Bruce at the end of the film, probably on the run...

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Hey-O! Anywho...well....I have to keep this thread afloat...and well the news is running real thin on it today...so...well...read for yourself:
    I heard today there will be a Hulk-a-thon on June 21st on ABC Family. 5 hours of the green meanie.
    I know Ill have my vcr set to record that day B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Hell yeah! I'll set the TIVO to record! I'm getting the Hulk regal promo now.. still waiting on sources for the other. B)

BTW, who is the kid in the picture supposed to be?
    Proud member of MDS

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    is it the 70s tv show or the Cartoon cuz if tv show i have to watch it cuz i might buy it on DVD

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Poster
    i got a question real quick but Does how mad that he gest that determines how much bigger or stronger he get? or does he have a set hieght that he reaches?

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Ok...got some questions to answer...so let me jump right in...

BTW, who is the kid in the picture supposed to be?
    Well Jibb, the kid in question is actually Bruce when he was a child...they show some more of him in the Hulk Domestic trailer.
    is it the 70s tv show or the Cartoon cuz if tv show i have to watch it cuz i might buy it on DVD
    Hey kuperaye, it is actually the cartoon that ran in the late 90's. As for the original tv show, Im pretty sure last time I checked there is a DVD collection out. I know Im going to buy it next time I see it
    i got a question real quick but Does how mad that he gest that determines how much bigger or stronger he get? or does he have a set hieght that he reaches?
    Yes indead Pitbul...in the comics I dont remember him ever getting much above 10 ft, but the amount of anger he has does determine how large and strong he will become. Like in the comics when Betty died...man o man....I wouldnt have wanted to be anywhere near him...

Ok...thats it...later.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Aghh...I gave out a port earlier on about which Supernode Im on, but its changed since then...so for any of the hashes Ive listed if you want to get the file Im on Supernode: 65.33.148.74:1128

For those of you who dont know how to change your Supernode (or check which one you're on for that matter, jsut run KaZupernode. Its real easy to use, and its in your Kazaa folder.

Ill try to stay on this Super for awhile, but If I change Ill be sure to edit this post

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Why the fuck is the Hulk so damn big??

He wasn't that big in the original shows.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast