Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk

Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL...ok..Ill let you in on a secret...in the trailer hes anywhere from 9-12ft tall. Which is the height HULK was in the comics. Now...at the end of the film he grows to 15ft for one reason...so that hes the same size as the bad guy. Yeah...the villian in this is one mean mofo. I mean seriously plus at that point in the film its explained how the HULK can gain so much mass from practically nothing. I mean dont get me wrong I too have my doubts about the film, Im still a little iffy on the transformations...cuz as good as they can make creatures look...like the HULK...human faces and bodies are alot harder to make look acurate (ala cgi Neo in Reloaded...).

2. Movies & TV   -   #112
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@29 May 2003 - 16:27
    Im still a little iffy on the transformations...cuz as good as they can make creatures look...like the HULK...human faces and bodies are alot harder to make look acurate (ala cgi Neo in Reloaded...).
    Agree entirely my man...
    Neo was horrid looking in Reloaded, any man and his dog could have spotted it.
    Although this is a little different, isnt it?
    only a wee bit i suppose!
    just that whatever CGI is shown of his transformations, from what u can see from the trailer,it looks allright .... it will only be to change to the Hulk, not staying human...

and also, more importantly...

what about when he's goin back to human? that could look potentially an embarrassing mess

3. Movies & TV   -   #113
    what about when he's goin back to human? that could look potentially an embarrassing mess
    Yeah your right about that...good thing that most of the transformations will take place in darker lighing so they arent so obvious...unlike Neo being right out there during midday (shakes head)....but parts of the trailer where they show his arm and his foot going into HULK...those look pretty cool. Havent seen any pics on his change back into Banner though...

4. Movies & TV   -   #114
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    dark scenes man?? shit, that dont sound good to me....
    well i will be proved wrong im sure !!

wheres these new pics you were talking about !!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #115
    wheres these new pics you were talking about !!!!
    LOL...no i said there havent been any pics of his change into Banner...or really his change into HULK for that manner...and actually the only time his transformation will be shrouded in darkness is the first time, later on hell change right in front of everyone. Im sure some new pics will leak before the film though. And Im still wondering about that caller into Howard Stern...I mean he said the HULK in the film doesnt look anything like he did in the trailers...still hasnt been confirmed yet though.

6. Movies & TV   -   #116
    there is only one sure thing no one can like about this movie....
    how do his pants not completely rip off even though his thighs get like 8 times bigger than what they were....not very realistic

7. Movies & TV   -   #117
    LOL...hey thats a question you are going to have to take up with Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. And out of all the things that you could be skeptical of youre worried about his pants? [shakes head]

8. Movies & TV   -   #118
    just doesnt seem very realistic that his pants wouldnt rip off

9. Movies & TV   -   #119
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    The real question isn't if the film will be successful or not. They have marketed it correctly, the anticipation is there, and the ticket sales will come. However will Ang Lee's interpretation of the Hulk be considered too artsy for the likes of the comic book fans. Or will the movie appeal more to the general public, and less to the fans? It seems alot of Spiderman's hype was from typical moviegoers, not Spidey fans from back in the day.

On a side note, Lou Ferrigno was questioned at the E3 show this past month. He mentioned that he has a small role in the new film, and that he hoped that "his character" would be impressive on the big screen. Guess all those years of being painted green went to his head. :-"
    Proud member of MDS

10. Movies & TV   -   #120
    His last name is Banna isn't it?

[SIZE=14]HULK IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast