Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk

Poster BT Rep: +1
    His last name is 'Bana'. And Jibb you make an excelent point...but...look how well Crouching Tiger was accepted...I mean it was also a very 'artsy' film, with martial arts thrown in for good measure. I think it may get bashed by fans for straying away from the comics...but...that would be asking too much for a director to follow a comic book verbatum. I think Ang has found what makes the HULK such a classic comic book. That deep down we all have these inner demons that we deal with, and we all express it in diferent ways. Yes, true...non of us 'HULK' out but...again...this is based on a comic book. And Im not so sure about the Spidey film...I knew alot of Spidey fans who were excited to see the film. I know it wasnt perfect but I beleived the film, captured the innocence found in the comic books. Oh and about Lou...I dont know Jibb...you gotta give props to the man, he did do a good job with the character...sure he was playing a monstrosity with the brain of a 4 year old...but he did a good job all the same.

OK, again major props to all those who are contributing their thoughts and ideas. Anywho...got some new pics! First up...I know alot of you are worried about the transformation to the HULK...and vice versa...well heres a pic from the HULK book...apparently it is what the cgi transformation looks like...and if it does look like this...whoa:

And then here are some pics that were scanned from a recent issue of Entertainment Weekly:

Thats about it for now...although if I might add...is it me...or does the HULKs hair look really good? I mean...you can piss and whine about his cginess...but his hair looks awesome (dont ask me why Im focusing on his hair...its late...). I just posted the cooler of the pics available if you want to see more just check out this link: http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/imageFoli...ie/Movie_Stills

2. Movies & TV   -   #122
    removed

3. Movies & TV   -   #123
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    have to say groggers...
    His face looks a lot better close up in those pics...
    Im sure his emotions will be shown well, but is it human emotions we will be seeing when he's hulked out?
    is he not just the HULK!! when he's hulked out?? With no so-called "feelings" as it were. is he not just a blubbering huge mass of greenness going mad?!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #124
    Jeez Bill I posted that pic of the transformation just for you...and you didnt even coment on it...ungrateful bas...j/k LOL. Anywho....yeah his emotions should look really well done. They spent alot of time copying what Eric Bana does with his face...so that the HULK would be closely linked to Bruce Banner. And yeah...h experiences emotions as the HULK...hes mad (of course)...but he also shows his love for Betty, and is even sad at points. Think of him as a 4 year old...whos scared...and the only way he can deal is to get mad.

5. Movies & TV   -   #125
    hey shit sorry dude !!

i see it now...
    and am impressed, i must admit...
    the whole skin-ripping thing looks awesome.
    but in cgi? how will the skin look changing shape and colour...?
    still sceptical (although a lot less&#33.
    thanks man!!

EDIT:
    Nolte will be awesome too

6. Movies & TV   -   #126
    see it now...
    and am impressed, i must admit...
    the whole skin-ripping thing looks awesome.
    but in cgi? how will the skin look changing shape and colour...?
    I got no idea bro...I hope it looks fing awesome...but only time will tell. But rest assured if a pic of the transformation appears on the wb Ill be sure to post it for you guys to oggle...I hope the transformation is as cool as the mockup though...cuz that whole skin ripping thing is awesome...ok..now this is my last post...seriously...Ill probably have news for you guys here in a couple hours...till then...nite B)

7. Movies & TV   -   #127
    Originally posted by thegroggman@29 May 2003 - 20:39
    LOL...hey thats a question you are going to have to take up with Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. And out of all the things that you could be skeptical of youre worried about his pants? [shakes head]
    It has always bugged me also that his pants always stay intact when everything else splits!

Obviously it's due to decency, but it's hard to believe that the material of his pants could resist the pressure

Maybe it's just done to hide his embarassment :"> :-"

8. Movies & TV   -   #128
    ...or maybe Betty would like his huge, throbbing green member exposed, so as she can go to work on it

9. Movies & TV   -   #129
    Poster
    Originally posted by Goldwheelz+30 May 2003 - 03:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goldwheelz @ 30 May 2003 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--thegroggman@29 May 2003 - 20:39
    LOL...hey thats a question you are going to have to take up with Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. And out of all the things that you could be skeptical of youre worried about his pants? [shakes head]
    It has always bugged me also that his pants always stay intact when everything else splits&#33; [/b][/quote]
    so u admit that his pants not coming off bothers you IE you want his pants to be torn off and his wiener to come flying out? so u want to see his johnson? especially while hes doing that super fast running? if his pants came off in the movie i&#39;d up and walk out and pretend i didn&#39;t see that.

"i do not question what is better left un-said"

10. Movies & TV   -   #130
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@30 May 2003 - 03:45
    ...or maybe Betty would like his huge, throbbing green member exposed, so as she can go to work on it
    plz dont ever describe it. ::shakes his head:: now i gotta go drink until i forget everything that has happened in the past day

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast