Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Hulk

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey Yanks, watch the language bro. Anywho, about the HULK being so big...well you're right he wasnt that big in the show, but that was mainly because lack of technology to create the HULK on-screen. I mean they would have had a hard time finding a 10 ft man who weighed a ton. In the comics, hes actually only gotten up to about 11-11ft tall. But in theory, depending on how angry he is he can become indefinitely large.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    I got a question, if the Hulk and Superman were in a fight who would win?

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Good question mrtilley...and wouldnt you know it...there was a crossover event entitled: HULK vs. Superman im sure if you check your local comic book store they may have a copy. It was a pretty good read but the ending was pretty lackluster. But in my opinion I would have to say the HULK. Remember Doomsday? The alien who 'killed' Superman...yeah well...The HULK has his strength if not more. The more angry he gets the more powerful he becomes. I mean in the comics they play down his stength somewhat...but if he wanted to he could take out the ol red and blue. But thats just my opinion

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Got an interesting pic here guys. I posted a link to a promotional vid for the movie that also showed some of the game. And well...I guess I didnt catch it the first couple times cuz it went by fast...but...well look:

Now...could that be the villian in the HULK film? I mean...that guy is pretty big. Then again it could just be a bad guy that they threw in, like in the Spiderman game. Who knows...personally Id love to see the Abomination up on the big screen

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Grogg, man, u know im a fan of AICN... so you shoulda known i had that vid like the instant it hit... good post though, as everyone else should check it out too.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    LOL...yeah, I know isnt AICN the best? Actually I get my HULK stuff from primarily AICN, DarkHorizons, thehulk, and SuperHeroHype. Oh, and I was just poking fun at you guys, I know that hardcore movie junkies are as on top of this info as I am

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Jeez...I wake up find this halfway down page 2...[shakes head] well I good thing I got some new info for ya. I imagine there will be a ton of specials about this film, but here are the first two announced:

Hulk: An MTV Movie Special
    30 minutes- N, In Stereo

Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly star.

Wed Jun 11 10:30P MTVE- MTV
    Fri Jun 13 08:30P MTVE- MTV
    Sat Jun 14 01:30P MTVE- MTV
    Sun Jun 15 04:30P MTVE- MTV

Hulk: The Lowdown
    60 minutes- (CC), N, In Stereo

Hosted by Josh Lucas and Sam Elliott

Clips previewing the film, behind-the-scenes footage and on-set interviews with the cast and crew, including Stan Lee, Ang Lee, Eric Bana, Jennifer Connelly and Nick Nolte. Hosts: Josh Lucas and Sam Elliott.

Wed Jun 18 10:00P SCIFI- Science Fiction
    Thu Jun 19 02:00A SCIFI- Science Fiction
    Thu Jun 19 05:00P SCIFI- Science Fiction
    Fri Jun 20 04:00P SCIFI- Science Fiction
    Fri Jun 20 07:00P SCIFI- Science Fiction
    Sat Jun 21 10:00A SCIFI- Science Fiction
    Sun Jun 22 11:00P SCIFI- Science Fiction
    It didnt say what time zone these are...but id say a safe bet is est.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Hmmm...I didnt catch this when it ran on MTV cuz well...I dont watch MTV. But any vids about HULK are cool to me. And this one has that cutey Jennifer Connelly in it. Sweet Heres the link. Or the hash if you prefer (66.68.51.29:3288):

HULK_house1.mov
    Length: 2773698 Bytes,2708KB
    UUHash: =G4T5HYvq1SmLWlFIDEHPSLmLbaU=

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Poster
    i like those Hulk Dog's those things are huge. especially the Pitbull looking one in the trailer that was CGI'ed i loved that dog. especially if i had that dog protecting me.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    LOL...yeah the HULK dogs look pretty sweet. Except for the goofy looking Poodle...comet to think of it...

theres the dogs before they go all...Big...and stuff

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast