Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emulators

n00b
    In the last 4 days i've been trying to dl ps1&2 emulators, result, nothing but good old mr hantaner, even on 1's that say virus free. could sumone show me the way from the dark side and lead me on the path 2game playing and put me on to a dl that dosen't give me B/S. I thank u in advance,my kids thank u in advanceand my missus will b stress free. CHEERS

2. Games   -   #2
    well there isn't a proper working ps2 emulator so thats useless. but there is a very good PS1 called EPSXE u can look for it on google. but if u head over to "aldos" website he has it plus the plugins which you need. Enjoy

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA DAMN HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you thought that theres a real PS2 Emulator....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ow ow ow my side hurts haha. man ppl will believe n e thing the read off n e site.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@22 May 2003 - 15:14
    OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA DAMN HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you thought that theres a real PS2 Emulator....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ow ow ow my side hurts haha. man ppl will believe n e thing the read off n e site.
    CHill .
    Music, there's no working PS2 emulators, unfortunately.

5. Games   -   #5
    Pitbul, I would suggest you learn to spell before you are critical of others...

6. Games   -   #6
    The only thing you can do now is

"Playstation 2 Games. For using these, you need a modded PS2. Most of the games have been tested with the Messiah chip. Furthermore a large part of these games are rips and therefore might miss a few things to fit it on a regular CD."

http://sharereactor.com/category.php?id=16

7. Games   -   #7
    I had the PS2 emulator
    but it got deleted cuz my computer crashed
    some of the game used to work, not all

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    i use bleem for ps1 games

9. Games   -   #9
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by emir@22 May 2003 - 15:50
    i use bleem for ps1 games
    Yep, me too. Works pretty good for most games. Unfortunately I didn't save the hash after I downloaded it, but there's one here (near the bottom)...

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...t=7501&hl=bleem

10. Games   -   #10
    You can download ePSXe Here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast