Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhelkyte View Post
    harry potter is cool but jk rowling should do like starwars and show the events that happened leading up to tom riddles death
    Interesting that you should say that because that's probably what will happen. Very rarely do they stop milking a franchise until it is sufficiently dry.

And plus, Harry Potter has earned billions for her and as per the saying "you can never have enough money," I just can't see her dropping Harry Potter after this book.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Looks like leaks were real after all now that I have my copy but what she do with the books after the last chapter anyway, if there were to be more books. Though unlikely IMO.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    I have never been a big Harry Potter fan, and I truly can't understand the people that stand in lines for days (?) to get the book as early as possible, I find it really stupid, especially when there is a leaked version online

4. Lounge   -   #34
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    IMG_3631.jpg
    Who could possibly read an entire book this way?
    More importantly, who would take pictures of every single page of a book?

Incase anyone doesn't know that's one of the 77+100+79+140 jpeg pics of the book found on p2p.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    I just finished reading the pdf version and i reckon the last book isn't that great. The plot is intentionally and annoyingly aimless for a big section of the book, very lucky coincidences keep happening all the way through it (even more than usual for HP books), and it seems JKR fairly pointlessly kills off one or more characters
    slight spoiler:
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by ilw; 07-21-2007 at 05:13 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Mhmm.. BT Rep: +4
    Got my book yesterday the time doors opened at the bookstore. Finished reading it now, it was pretty good, better than the 5th and 6th combined, but no where near as good as the first four, I think. But that's just my opinion. Well. That definitely closed the curtains. I must admit, whilst there are better books to read, Harry Potter should be one of those that I enjoy the most. I had much fun (few boring chapters here and there, but the rest made up for it) reading, and hopefully those who haven't, will have fun as well.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    So pretty much Hamlet with wands?

Lost track of these after about book four as my kids moved and started reading Philip Pullman.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Read the book and I have to say it is one of the best books she wrote. But far too many deaths than expected and sometimes it had vague descriptions of where the hell they were

9. Lounge   -   #39
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellin View Post
    Read the book and I have to say it is one of the best books she wrote. But far too many deaths than expected and sometimes it had vague descriptions of where the hell they were
    Spoiler: Show

Beware of reading if u have not read the book!!!!!!!!!!

mod edit - spoiler tags please

EDiT// figured everyone who was interested had read it by now
    Last edited by WHRST; 07-23-2007 at 09:43 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    So pretty much Hamlet with wands?
    No.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast