Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The ending was lame especially after the final fight seen between harry and voldemort,was expecting better ending but after all was a great read and will be intereting to see how they do all the fight seens in hogwarts in the film but will propably be disapointing just like the lord of the ring's film's were.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    YACCCC!!! The worst HP book, maybe the worst book I ever read given the expectations i had after HP 6. I jst hate it that JKR has been so vain.
    She knew people would buy it all the same so she didnt give a rat's ass about how the book was... Superficial, without logic, occasionally done, written without thinking, based on her fist thoughts of book 1-2 not the others which were way better etcc

The Chase is Better than the Catch

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Yea i agree the ending was somewhat lame after all the suspense of the first 6 built.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Spoiler (sorta, its in recent news):

Now it all seems paedo-feel-liac.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Racket's Avatar Retired
    Yet one more thing for the activist groups to cry out about now...

6. Lounge   -   #56
    i wonder,if Dumbledore is gay,why wouldn't she say that some female personage is lesbyan :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    well , i must say that i enjoyed all the hp books ( including the 7th ), but the ending was CRAP ! After all the intense moments i think the story deserved a better ending ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456