Hahaha, gotta love Oink.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    GEEK!

What a fagot.
    No Whining

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    O&A Party Rock BT Rep: +4
    What a lil weasel. I don't think Oink did any wrong doing posting all that stuff. He deserves every bit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    GURU BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i traded with him in another forum for ST and he got his acct disabled

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    lisa82's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I didn't even realize that Oink was the one that did the posting of his info. I thought it was just some guy that found his info.

In that case, he gets what he deserves.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    mags23's Avatar Canadian Bastard BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    GEEK!

What a fagot.

I am looking for an invite to Pisexy. CLICK Here to get to know why, ratios, etc. In addition, I am NOT a trader and I pretty much condone it. However, I am fine with giving you an invite to a very nice tracker if I see you are good enough by my standards. Thanks!
    Condone: to regard or treat (something bad or blameworthy) as acceptable, forgivable, or harmless <a government accused of condoning racism> <condone corruption in politics>
    Is that what you mean by condone? You're not a trader but you find it acceptable and harmless?
    "I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill"
    - Warren Zevon

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    There was no need for this to be posted oink should of dealt with it a bit more professionally .
    I could understand if the guy took down there site which he didn't, but made a few bob at invites which is totally out of order .
    The guy could certainly twist it in his favour with oink exploiting his privacy .

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    DISABLED PRIVS
    what privacy - it's all over the web, oinkers did not hack to any comp to gather it, all they done was googling ect.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ctane View Post
    There was no need for this to be posted oink should of dealt with it a bit more professionally .
    I could understand if the guy took down there site which he didn't, but made a few bob at invites which is totally out of order .
    The guy could certainly twist it in his favour with oink exploiting his privacy .
    I agree, it was a bit too much, pretty unfair to just single him out when there are many like him. Next thing you know his house is TP'd (toilet papered) or something by some crazy OiNK-lover If OiNK were to go down in the next few days due to some hacking attempts, I would not be surprised...

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    If OiNK were to go down in the next few days due to some hacking attempts, I would not be surprised...
    Somehow i think it can't be hacked that simple. Oink was always known as great cheaters catcher, I think that's because they have some great coders and maybe hackers too... Correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Last edited by iStix; 02-03-2007 at 01:51 AM.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast