Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: oink invites seller

DISABLED PRIVS
    well,
    i have taken the nfo about his nickname at filesharingtalk form some forums at some torrent site, thats all.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    OWNED.. omg biggest ownage i think i have ever seen in my whole life.. literally.

It's over for this guy.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    In fact i know that guy from Long time ! i wondered how he is got My e-mail and talk with me from about 7 weeks Found him e-mailed me ask for bitme invite i asked him what he have to offer,said me that he will buy the invit!!! I asked him donate into my account and i will give him the invite he did and i send him the invite !!!! is that invites sale ???

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    DISABLED PRIVS
    so, he finally speaks !

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SERVERNET View Post
    In fact i know that guy from Long time ! i wondered how he is got My e-mail and talk with me from about 7 weeks Found him e-mailed me ask for bitme invite i asked him what he have to offer,said me that he will buy the invit!!! I asked him donate into my account and i will give him the invite he did and i send him the invite !!!! is that invites sale ???
    "donating" money to someone else for an invite is merely a euphemism for selling.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by jelll View Post
    "donating" money to someone else for an invite is merely a euphemism for selling.
    so true !

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Im not the Only one do that ... there are many users here do the same without telling any Nicks !

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    DISABLED PRIVS

Im not the Only one do that ... there are many users here do the same without telling any Nicks !
    but u got busted, that's the big difference, don't u think ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Anyhows..I would not share my invites with users I don't know, especially Oinkvites..

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    DISABLED PRIVS
    the weren't sharing theirs invites, they were selling them, that's a difference.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast