Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fsc

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle784 View Post
    Site's a bit overrated if you ask me, esp if you have an ftn quality tracker. They should disband and let that excellent staff work at trackers where good staff is sorely needed *cough* bitmetv *cough*. It really is an enjoyable place to be though, I keep it only for the irc channel and loan it out to trackerless friends of mine when they need something quickly.
    Is that why you had to ask one of the admin to re-acquire your FSC account for you the other day?

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    my be i should delete this ticked and just stick with F*N

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    ten elite brains's Avatar /\ anagram /\ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'll have it if you dont want it anymore?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Nardz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ten elite brains View Post
    I'll have it if you dont want it anymore?
    me too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    carbon75's Avatar Stronger than steel
    Site's a bit overrated if you ask me, esp if you have an ftn quality tracker. They should disband and let that excellent staff work at trackers where good staff is sorely needed *cough* bitmetv *cough*. It really is an enjoyable place to be though, I keep it only for the irc channel and loan it out to trackerless friends of mine when they need something quickly.
    It's nice to hear that you think highly of the FSC staff. What makes you think BitMeTV staff aren't good?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    damned123 - I think u should edit ur post b4 DKre8ive1 will see it

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    any invites you guys have cant be used for another week due to an extension of FSC birthday festivities, so I would say wait a week an then try using your invite.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Wow, that's great news.I have to finish some documentaries but my speed is horrible ~4 :S

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon75 View Post
    It's nice to hear that you think highly of the FSC staff. What makes you think BitMeTV staff aren't good?
    Several of their admins are clearly on a powertrip, and poison an otherwise genial community with their rude and obnoxious behavior. For example, I've seen at least 10 exclusive private trackers, most care very little which client you use, a couple may not let you connect with bitcomet. If you open up a torrent in bitcomet at bitmetv, they'll ban your account. Again, this just one example of a wide array of ridiculous behavior that shows beyond all doubt that no amount of power is to small for them to abuse.

Edit: Another particularly egregious example I remembered: The site goes slow sometimes because either they have too many members or they don't know how to run a server. One afternoon, an announcement was made in their forums that people should not search more than one category at a time. By that evening, people were already being warned and banned for "abusive searching"
    Last edited by Eagle784; 02-08-2007 at 10:29 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234