Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Banned from Oink because I was to generous

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    What Fucking Fagots, Queers, and Morons.

If you need an invite, use another IP and I'll invite you. (Nobody else better PM me about this)

Damn, dude, I'm sorry.
    Sorry !! did Not read your fine print Dude
    Last edited by Niteghost; 02-02-2007 at 11:43 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It is a pity that I had Ratio >3 there with about 13 Gb down and > 40 Gb up... That was hardly earned Upload , as you know Oink is very hard to keep ratio... Ah well I already accepted the fact that I'm banned from Oink..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    I dont think banning you is a fair decision. You got life sentence on the site. Everybody should be held responsible for whom they invite, but banning its too extreme, especially for a pu+ at oink.

You really had some bad luck with the repurcussion of this particular case. I saw people being taken their invites because of their invitees. Not banned. Ip banning is really harsh. And makes everybody weary of giving their invites fearing similar consequences.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    It happened to me too. The same situation.

I had a ratio over 5 and over 65 GO uploaded there. Yesterday my account got disabled because of this seller. DO NOT INVITE SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW, that's my 2 cents.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    should i stop my little giveaways, dont want people like that getting my accts with ips recorded in them

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm really sorry for what had happend and hope you can do the samething to him though its too hard

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    should i stop my little giveaways, dont want people like that getting my accts with ips recorded in them
    I think you should. OiNK has like the most strict policy about invites, and they often not only punish the invitee but also the inviter.
    I for one have never given out invites to OiNK, and I never plan to. I'd feel more safe giving out invites to SCT than to OiNK.
    Last edited by crossfade; 02-03-2007 at 08:09 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Happened to me a while back also it really does suck.The pain goes after a few weeks though lol.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    that's bummer.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345