Thread: Vice City Cd2

Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    i gave a frnd of mine a copy of my vice city but the no cd crack wont work 4 him

is there a version of cd2 i can download that does NOT require the crack, i downloaded gta3 and its as if i bought it at the store w/o crack needed and the "Play" cd works.

i first dl'ed it from suprnova.org and thats the version requiring the cd crack, but now i dlin the version from kazaa flt-vca.bin/cue and flt-vcb.bin/cue, r the 1s from kazaa good

EDIT: also trainer from lithjoe(gta-vice.com)wont play the game w/ a no cd crack
    tYiA

2. Games   -   #2
    Get ISO Buster or WInISO to open the BIN and look for the crack.... most of the time with Sharereactor releases the No CD Crack is on one of the CDs...usually the last CD.

I played mine with the crack . and it was mounted on Daemon Tools

3. Games   -   #3
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Kevhead2@22 May 2003 - 15:46
    Get ISO Buster or WInISO to open the BIN and look for the crack.... most of the time with Sharereactor releases the No CD Crack is on one of the CDs...usually the last CD.

I played mine with the crack . and it was mounted on Daemon Tools
    u obviously did not read my post bcuz i did not ask how 2 install it or where 2 get a crack
    i asked 4 a version that does NOT require the cd crack
    tYiA

4. Games   -   #4
    ircspy.com dowload release it will come wtih working cd crack and it already has cd prptectin crack