Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who got banned from Oink because of SERVERNET

bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    It is like the rep system again has proved to be meaningless....is there no true way of getting the true members that don't sell invites or cheat? I guess it's a slow and continual process which is why we are here so we all can make this community a better place to be!!!!!!!
    maybe before coming into invite section members have to give 2 sites there members of n staff can check there accounts

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I dont think that method would be really appropriate as it invades privacy of member and they will feel insecure. Like i said earlier this process is steady and slow and this forum has now got more members dedicated to keep it safe!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    yes it is real. And I gave up my invites for a guy who selled them. I got banned from Oink. And poor myself, I think I have a static adress. Anyway, if anyone has an invite for free, it would be really nice. I know, how can you trust me ? I can't prove it... only RealitY can because I told him who the guy was before anybody here. Thanks

And I had a ratio of over 5 : http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php...12335.png.html

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    i.dragonfly's Avatar -======//OvO BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by mathieuleplusbeau View Post
    I feel for ya man. I know how difficult it is to get a good ratio there, especially uploading over 67GB!
    Sorry I can't help you - I'm a new member there myself.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster
    im banned aswelllllllllllllllllllllll

HOW DID THIS HAPPOEN...i was a power user...

help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they wont elp he im the OiNK chat

Use the Edit button istead of triple-posting
    //Chewie UK
    Last edited by Chewie; 02-03-2007 at 12:38 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    he fu**ing sold it on eBay? omg...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    You guys think that the invite seller is going to try an look bad in this section that would be shooting himself in the foot.

I feel sorry for all the honest users who got screwed, but I say just take it as a lesson learned.

Another tip if you see a user ask for an invite to xxx private site and then the next week ask for the same site and then some time later see that person asking for the same site.

I think you should start wondering why in hell this guy needs so many invites to the same site.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Good Point! I also wonder the same thing and keep away from those people.. They would usually lead to trouble

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    He told me(servernet) that he need bitme invites for his friends at college ...but honestly he was trusted regarding trading..

one more thing //this rep. point system is useless ..i got scammed yesterday from Pwr who had 5 rep. points ..
    Last edited by stoma; 02-03-2007 at 11:53 AM. Reason: add something

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    I think you should start wondering why in hell this guy needs so many invites to the same site.
    It's hard to keep track of every member what he's up to.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast