Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: For those who got banned from Oink because of SERVERNET

taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoma View Post
    He told me(servernet) that he need bitme invites for his friends at college ...but honestly he was trusted regarding trading..

one more thing //this rep. point system is useless ..i got scammed yesterday from Pwr who had 5 rep. points ..
    now i knew y my bitme banned without being forbidden from the site
    my acc was in his bitme inv tree
    damn it he is an honest trader really
    but i got banned after dealing with em
    wat a counsedence
    but i still have faith in rep sys as a guide sys no a perfect one but it is really help

if any 1 can pass me bitme plz

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I only saw this coming. There was another incident where there was another guy named SERVERNET on Zeropaid who did some scamming, but SERVERNET here on FST adamantly denied that the person on Zeropaid was him. Ever since, I was at least slightly suspicious, because there was no counterproof that the person wasn't him.

Another thing: rep points doesn't condone lack of common sense. I think that some people automatically think people with rep points are automatically trustworthy. Well, don't. Read posts of theirs, and whatever. Always keep track of accusations of cheating, accusations of scamming, and username changes. Keep a record of the Scam Report thread for yourself before mods delete the posts. Generally, there is a reason for those accusations. It's work to accuse someone, so people don't do it for nothing. good reason.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @shadowfire........i want that pic as my desktop background.......plzzzz do u know where can i get a bigger resolution for this
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    I only saw this coming. There was another incident where there was another guy named SERVERNET on Zeropaid who did some scamming, but SERVERNET here on FST adamantly denied that the person on Zeropaid was him. Ever since, I was at least slightly suspicious, because there was no counterproof that the person wasn't him.

Another thing: rep points doesn't condone lack of common sense. I think that some people automatically think people with rep points are automatically trustworthy. Well, don't. Read posts of theirs, and whatever. Always keep track of accusations of cheating, accusations of scamming, and username changes. Keep a record of the Scam Report thread for yourself before mods delete the posts. Generally, there is a reason for those accusations. It's work to accuse someone, so people don't do it for nothing. good reason.
    Respects to the post!

It pretty much sums up the whole trick to not getting scammed. The only thing that is left to be said is - If it is too good to be true, it usually Isn't!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklisted View Post
    @shadowfire........i want that pic as my desktop background.......plzzzz do u know where can i get a bigger resolution for this
    HAHAHA OFF TOPIC MAN
    but i respect ur sense fine choice 4 background

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I already told you that I made it myself as a sig, so there's no bigger pic.

I agree with you, Buddy. There are many examples of "If it's too good to be true, then it's usually not true".

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    I already told you that I made it myself as a sig, so there's no bigger pic.

I agree with you, Buddy. There are many examples of "If it's too good to be true, then it's usually not true".
    that is true n never trade well i dnt with any1 with no rep if in doubt ask around ,pm members here with high rep or sme1 that comes in here regularly

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    @bunny67

Where r ur trading reps ?? None can be seen on ur profile
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    That can be hidden in the profile options

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM View Post
    @bunny67

Where r ur trading reps ?? None can be seen on ur profile
    hidden lol ill give you a flash if you want

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast