Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 307

Thread: Valentines day

  1. #1
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,438

    Heart

    anyone doing anything special for their loved one? for me its another year no card ..sat in all alone .Tell us what type of things you get the mrs/mr

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    Never really did anything on Val-day aside from last year. Gave my high school crush a val's day basket stocked with sweets, a card, and this decorative stuff that made it look lovely, just as she.

    Made it myself, tho' I had this other girl helpin' me so I'd get it right. (Who better than to know what girls want?)

    Unfortunately, it caused me nothin', but trouble. Her boyfriend who is 3 or so yrs. older whipped my ass.

    This is when I turned away from the world. Fuck all. Pricks.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Don't have a "loved one".

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    Also, thanks for reminding me of such a painful story...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Also, thanks for reminding me of such a painful story...
    sorry

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028

    Laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Also, thanks for reminding me of such a painful story...
    sorry
    Whatever.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    I feel no love

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Its bitter sweet for me its my granny and youngest 's birthday on Feb. 14'th but grans passed away so its hard for me on Valentine Day,

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    I feel no love
    hoi ziggy

    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Its bitter sweet for me its my granny and youngest 's birthday on Feb. 14'th but grans passed away so its hard for me on Valentine Day,
    My grandma (mums mum) passed away on valentines day of 01 I believe it was.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    hoi ziggy

    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Its bitter sweet for me its my granny and youngest 's birthday on Feb. 14'th but grans passed away so its hard for me on Valentine Day,
    My grandma (mums mum) passed away on valentines day of 01 I believe it was.
    Well then its a perfect day to remember a loved one ? I always do but feel bummed out as I'm trying to celebrate my boys birthday as well .

Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •