Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have WB PU with invite

Tk2011's Avatar jungle love BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Like the title says: i have a WB PU account with 1 invite left so you could invite anyone you want.
    looking for:
    Thor's Land
    SweDVDR
    Exigo
    FB

Edit: or i'll trade 1 invite for ThePlace.bz
    Last edited by Tk2011; 02-03-2007 at 02:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hope ya use different name as you wont have the account for long

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    hope ya use different name as you wont have the account for long
    of course

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    1st post edited.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    if i was you i would only trade your invite. Mostly because the new script picks up account trading, and we have now banned over 7 accounts because of it.

But its your choice.

going to go watch the account trading page, think i will get to play with the ban button again very soon.

HEHE

Wild

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    if i was you i would only trade your invite. Mostly because the new script picks up account trading, and we have now banned over 7 accounts because of it.

But its your choice.

going to go watch the account trading page, think i will get to play with the ban button again very soon.

HEHE

Wild
    you bastards Lol
    ok invite only..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    owned

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

But its your choice.

HEHE

Wild
    lol

You mean to say that I am allowed to trade WB invite now? That is a big concession from no trading!

Btw, you have started to do some policing here everyday I see.. Welcome to the community WB!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace

But its your choice.

HEHE

Wild
    may be we will trade accs with the mail now unless u r generousity keeps flowing and u give wb accs to members who don't have from time to time

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post

But its your choice.

HEHE

Wild
    lol

You mean to say that I am allowed to trade WB invite now? That is a big concession from no trading!

Btw, you have started to do some policing here everyday I see.. Welcome to the community WB!
    Well trading invites in the open is still a no no, but is still hard to catch and or police, but we do have many moles.

Acount trading is so easy to stop. Why wb was having them problems with host and server problems staff did some brain storming and then chated with some coders and well we found away to stop it 99% of the time. wont say 100% because nothing is 100% but its very damn close.

Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 02-03-2007 at 03:03 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast